C H A P T E R 13

[13]

M A X

Fuck, fuck, fuck

Fuck, fuck, fuck. Why did we leave her alone? Why didn't we go with her? What happened with her? What the fuck did those motherfuckers do now?

My thoughts were overwhelming me while I watched the nurses rush in and out of the room my little sis was lying in. When we tracked her ring, we found out that she was sitting in some abandoned alleyway. She was shaking and crying. I have never seen her so miserable before. Even after nightmares we were able to calm her down with some chocolate and some talking, but now. . .

I clenched my fists when I saw her 'family' walk into the hospital. It were only the younger ones and I guess the woman was the stepmother. I watched her rushing to the front desk and asking for Al's whereabouts. Unfortunately, the lady behind the desk pointed at me and Leo. Yikes.

The woman ran up to us while the other boys trailed behind her, some of them on their phone, others with a scowl on their face, which angered me. It was their fault that she was lying here! They must have done something. I guess it pissed Leo off as well, because the next moment he practically threw himself at one of Alaska's stepbrothers and pushed him against the wall.

"You! What did you do to her, huh? You motherfucking jerk!" he yelled at him and punched him straight across the face.

Oh shit. Not now, Leo. Come on, I can't handle your-

Fuck.

I ran towards them and grabbed Leo by his collar.

"Fuck, get your shit together! We're in a hospital, if you don't behave we will be thrown out and Al will wake up all alone without us!" I shouted furiously silencing Leo. I guess the mention of Alaska calmed him down a little bit.

"We just thaught that bitch a lesson," Enzo growled.

Now it was my turn to grab him by his collar and punch him. I heard a satisfying sound of bones breaking, whereupon he held onto his nose, blood trickling down his hand.

"Hypocrite," Leo mumbled under his breath, but it went unnoticed by me.

"What the fuck did you do to her?" I asked, again.

"We just had some fun with her. She looked really scared," Leonardo chuckled dryly.

Scared? She wouldn't be afraid of them even if they were beating her to death or threatening to cut off her fingers. Well, ok it's the house and the memories that make her feel a bit insecure and stuff, but she never showed fear, unless. . . Oh no-