Chapter 10

Aman's P.O.V

My alarm rang waking me up. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I sat up.

I chose a black suit with black shirt. Rehaan once said that I look the best in black. And since I want to impress her today I am choosing it.

I keep convincing myself that it's just a meeting, a formal professional meeting but I also keep trying to look good so I can impress her.

I worked hard so as to complete all my work before lunch. Just as I thought everything is done, Rehaan entered this time knocking before.

"There is a problem." He said frowning.

"What's wrong?"

"The land we recently purchased. It's having ownership problems."

"I thought we checked everything?" I asked looking for the file saved in my computer.

"We did. But there are some problems with the owner of neighbouring land. I think it's better if we go there ourselves."

"Okay, then. When can we go?"

"We should go now."

I looked at him suprised. "Now? I thought my schedule is full?"

He nodded. "It is. But I cleared it. I cancelled everything till lunch."

I opened my mouth to ask but he beat me to it. "I didn't cancel lunch with Ms.Alina. There are still three hours left I am sure we can come back by then."

I stood up buttoning up my coat. "Let's go then."

Alina's P.O.V

I have been working on those designs daily for the last week. I want them to be perfect even though he said he wanted rough designs.

I don't want him to change his mind after seeing my designs. It wasn't difficult because the idea had hit me while explaining it to Mr.Khan.

And since he liked it I worked on it only. Seeing the time I decided to go shower now.

After showering, I stood infront of my closet in the bathrobe. I wanted to wear something pretty but also professional.

After looking a lot, I concluded that I just don't have good clothes. I knocked on Madiha's door. She is home today since there is some construction work going on her school since a couple of days.

"It's open." Came her voice so I entered.

"Can I borrow something?" I asked opening her closet.

She shrugged and went back to grading. "What happened to your clothes?" She asked.

I was inside her closet covered with clothes so my voice came out muffled.

"I can't hear you. Come out." She said.

I emerged from the closet and sat down with a huff. "I don't have any good cloths." I whined.

"Your clothes are always much better than mine. Your sense of style is better. Let me go check your closet." Saying this she got up and left.

I fell down on her bed and closed my eyes. After about five minutes, something dropped on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked getting up and looking at all the clothes she threw at me.

"These are all the possible outfits for today. And what did you say? You don't have any clothes?"

"I said I don't have any good clothes." I said emphasising on good.