Chapter 13

Alina's P.O.V

I woke up feeling refreshed. I lifted my hands to rub the sleep of my eyes. Noticing the blanket, I looked up to see Rehaan and Madiha sleeping soundly.

I looked to my right and Aman was sleeping with his head half on my shoulder and half on the seat. His mouth was open slightly. He looked adorable.

He looked quite different than his usual self. I remembered his blank face that he showed during the meeting and compared it with this.

I moved a bit and Aman stirred. I immediately stopped. After waiting for a few seconds, I moved again and he stirred again.

After trying a couple more times I gave up and stood up. Startled, he woke up. He looked at me dazed. His eyes only half open.

"I am sorry I woke you up but I really need to use the washroom." Saying this I ran towards the washroom.

After reliving myself I came back embarrassed. Aman was sitting upright with his laptop infront of him.

"Are you working?" I asked sitting down.

He just nodded. Bored I looked out of the window but there was only blue sky and some clouds. Nothing special. I looked at Madiha but she was still sleeping.

I quickly clicked a picture of them. Hearing the click Aman looked at me.

"For educational purposes." I said and smiled.

He shook his head and asked, "Are you bored?"

"Very." I said drawling it.

"Wanna watch something?" He asked.

I nodded excitedly. He chuckled at me and opened Netflix.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Do you like Aquaman?"

"Sure let's watch that."

He passed me one end of his earphones and we started watching it. It was fun in the beginning but then I couldn't focus on the movie.

The reason might be the very handsome man sitting beside me or that I have watched this movie a couple of times already.

I pulled out my earphone and he paused the movie immediately. "What's wrong?"

"I am bored."

"But we are watching the movie?"

"Let's play a game instead." I suggested.

He closed his laptop and gave me all of his attention. "What game?"

"Let's play would you rather."

He just nodded.

"Would you rather get abandoned on an island or a forest?"

"Aren't they  the same?" He asked slightly confused.

I shook my head. "A forest is not on an island. It's like the Amazon forest."

He nodded in understanding. "In the forest."

"Why?"

"Well the island is in the middle of the ocean but the forest might have some settlements around it. There is a greater chance of getting rescued."

I smiled impressed. "Your turn."

He thought for a bit. "Would you rather live in the past or the future?"

"The future. I think history is fascinating but their are a lot of dangers. Women were oppressed and there is a high chance they would have killed me thinking I am witch." I laughed.