End of the Beginning (Vol 3 Finale)

*(Y/N) POV, Team CRMS dorm*

After we get out of shock, we get back to our dorms. I'm currently pacing around, thinking what the hell provoked Yang to attack Mercury

Sam: "*sigh* Boss..."

(Y/N): "Shut up, I'm thinking"

Mako: "From what I heard, General is on his way to girl's room"

(Y/N): "Fuck..." I looked at Ryze "Matoi, how're you holding?"

Ryze: "It's just... Yang would never attack anyone without a reason..."

(Y/N): "We know. Team CRMS, time is slipping from our hands. What do we have on Yang's defense?"

Mako: "There are Mercury's metal legs. There is no chance he would feel the pain in them"

Sam: "And Yang was surprised when she saw what happened... Like someone put an illusion on her..." we think for a while

Mako: "Hey, do we know their semblances?"

(Y/N): "No, you think..."

Mako: "That either Mercury, Emerald or Cinder have an illusion semblance"

Sam: "That would make sense. We all knew they were planning something. And by what they did they caused panic and chaos"

(Y/N): "Which will attract Grimm... Okay, we are going there"

We exited our room and get to Team's RWBY dorm, where we were met with two Atlesian Knights

(Y/N): "Mako, you know what to do"

Mako: "Got it" he gets in front of the androids and puts his hands on them. A while later they become a nice metal cubes "Done"

We entered the room, surprising the girls

Ruby: "(Y/N), how did you guys get here? General put two robots to guard our doors"

(Y/N): "Petals, we have a metal bender in our team" I pointed to Mako

Mako: "Sup"

(Y/N): "We think we know what happened?" Then the doors opened to reveal James

Ironwood: "Boys, what are you doing here?"

(Y/N): "We have something important to say, but you first James" he nodded

Ironwood: "Yang, I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice"

Yang: "But he attacked me!"

Ironwood: "Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise"

Weiss: "But Yang would never do that"

Ryze: "That's right General. We all know Yang for too long"

Ruby: "Yeah!"

Ironwood: "You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did, under normal circumstances. What I believe, and hope this to be, is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight has passed"

Yang: "But I wasn't-"

Ironwood: "That's enough! The sad truth is, whether it was an accident, or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that...you're disqualified"

(Y/N): "James, this is a total bullcrap and you know it"

Ironwood: "This does not concern you and your team (Y/N)"