↳ 1.07

parents

December 25th, 1992

FRED STASHED THE Christmas cards he received into his trunk

"Dee sent all of her maids home for Christmas and New Year so they can celebrate the holiday with their families," he said, keeping George updated, "She's staying at the Burrow with Mum and Dad."

"Yeah, she told me that Mr. Allen will be back mid-January. Bill and Charlie are going to visit home, too," George added. He picked up the paperback of Prank Journal: 101 Ways to Cheer the World Up, his Christmas gift from Daisy, and exclaimed, "Nice!"

Fred put on the newest knitted sweater he got from his mother. This time, it was yellow with maroon stripes on its sleeves.

George sighed from the other side of the room, "Wonder when will this whole Chamber of Secrets thing end."

"Same. Too bad Ginny got this mess on her first year. Our first and second year didn't have too much drama, did it, George?"

"Certainly not, Fred."

"Ron, too. Our younger siblings seem to have bad luck," Fred shook his head and clucked his tongue.

George grinned, "We seem to finish the last bit of peace and happiness supply in Mum's womb."

Fred laughed, "Good choice of words, George. Shall we get down to breakfast?"

"Oh, we shall. Luck depends on us."

"The spirit of Christmas does!"

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿

December 25th, 1992

"DIDN'T YOU SAY that the others are staying at school?"

"Yes, dear. Why?" Mrs. Weasley asked as Daisy handed her a plate and a set of cutleries for dinner.

"I think, Molly dear," Mr. Weasley pointed out, "Daisy is referring to the amount of food you put on our table."

"Yes, I am, actually."

There were twelve different assortments of food plated in decorative settings, not including desserts. They got roasted chicken (straight from the pen), bacon rolls, sausages, pastas, boiled vegetables, brussels sprouts...

Daisy added, "Also, the extra two plates there. Are we expecting any guests?"

Mrs. Weasley exchanged excited, knowing looks with her husband, and said giddily, "Actually... We have a surprise for you!"