Two

She looked so beautiful. Beyond beautiful. Yoongi thought as he peeped at her discretely as she watched the movie on the couch next to him. She giggle as she saw a funny part of the movie and yoongi couldn't help but grin watching her happy.

Every since he met her that first day when he was 11 years old he knew she was the one for him. Of course he knew their would be barriers in the way, she was 4 years older and already out of high school. Perhaps his parents might disapprove when their hear of their engagement but that's ok. He didn't mind. He was willing to fight whatever obstacle came their way. She was worth it.

Yoongi watched as Areum's phone buzzed. She grabbed it from the coffee table, read the text message and giggled piquing yoongi's interest. Who's texting my Areum? He thought.

She clicked rapidly on the keyboard and he heard the whoosh of the text message being sent. Only 30 seconds later the person replied causing her to giggle even louder. Yoongi was becoming concerned. She was supposed to be spending time with him. Who the hell was taking her attention away from him?

After a few more giggles and text messages Areum sighed and stood up as the movie ended "I'm going to go take a shower, ok yoongles?" She ruffled his hair as she walked past him and into the guest bedroom.

Yoongi nodded his head and waited for her to close the door. He listened carefully as he heard the shower turn on and the bathroom door of the guest bedroom closed.

Yoongi quickly turned the handle to the guest bedroom and peeped in. Just as he had suspected. Her phone was laying on the bed. Perfect. Time to find out who is stealing Areum from me, Yoongi thought.

Yoongi walked over and picked up her phone typing in her code. He tutted to himself. Areum it's still your birthday? I thought you were smarter than that. You are making this too easy for me.

He scrolled through to see her Snapchat recently open. He prayed she had saved the messages from this person. He clicked on the most recent 'Lee kang dae' what a stupid name, he thought.

Who the hell is this guy? Yoongi tapped on her chat and scrolled through.

No.

No, no, no, no, no.

Yoongi started to panic. Areum no, what have you done? He thought to himself as he started to sweat.

It was just noods. Between him and her. Back and forth. Mixed with some flirting and jokes.

He read the last few messages between them

Lee kang dae:
god babe you are so filthy, you know that?

Kim Areum:
I don't know what you are talking about ;)

Lee kang dae:
don't lie to me. I know you are thinking about me while you wear those pink little panties I got you.

Kim Areum:
maybe I am

Lee kang dae:
touch yourself baby. Touch yourself while you think about me fucking your brains out.

Kim Areum: maybe I will ;)

Oh god no. Is she in there right now thinking about him? Yoongi looked over to the running shower in panic and disgust.

No, no, no. This is all wrong. You aren't supposed to be with him! You are supposed to be with me. I've been saving myself for you! I thought we could be each other's firsts! Yoongi was distraught.