Four

Yoongi looked away and pushed kang dae's heaving body off of him. Rolling him over onto his back, as a pool of blood starting leaking out of his dying corpse.

"Kang dae!" Areum was in total shock and her brain had only just kicked back in. She launched over to his side and cradled him in her arms "Kang dae, no, stay with me! Yoongi you psychopath! You god damn psychopath!" She cried out.

Yoongi stood up wiping some of the blood off of him.

He had just murdered someone.

Yoongi walked a few steps away from the pool of blood that was forming and leaned over onto his knees throwing up.

He listened to Areum scream and cry for him to call an ambulance. Yoongi wiped his mouth and took a deep breath in and out. Looking around. There was no one. Very good he thought. This shouldn't be too hard to clear up.

Yoongi sighed and walked over to her and stood behind her. He pulled her arms back behind her back "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?! LET GO OF ME AND CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!!" She screamed and struggled against him

"Don't fight me Areum. You want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" He said sternly holding her hands behind her back and dragging her towards the car.

"Go to hell you psychopath!" She spat at him

Yoongi sighed again he yanked open the back car door and picked up her throwing her inside and slamming the door shut, locking the car from the outside.

"What the hell are you doing?!?! Let me out of here!!!!!! Yoongi!!!!!" She yelled kicking and screaming shaking the door handle to try and open the door.

She whacked on the car door as she watch Yoongi walk back towards kang dae's body "Yoongi!!! What are you doing!?!" She yelled.

He ignored her. He hated seeing her so upset but he had to focus on getting rid of kang dae's body right now.

She watched with terrified quivering eyes as he dragged his body towards the trunk of kang dae's car. The body was heavy so Yoongi struggled a lot. But eventually Yoongi managed to pick him up and load him into the back of the car. He pulled the knife out of his stomach. Causing more blood to ooze out of his body onto floor of the trunk.

Yoongi slammed the trunk shut and walked past the pool of blood on the floor of the parking lot and back over to his car. He opened the trunk of his car and rummaged around for his tissues.

Areum watching him still terrified "y-Yoongi, w-what are you doing? We need to call the ambulance" she wept. He didn't reply. He finished wiping the blood off of his hands and face. He quickly changed into a new pair of sweat pants that he had in the back of his car in case he had ruined his clothes.

He threw on an oversized hoody and zipped it up covering the blood all over his upper body. He then pulled out a pill bottle and a bottle of water. He shut the trunk and walked around to the back door of the car, he opened the door and held his hand holding a pill "swallow it" he demanded

She looked at him in horror and shook her head "no way, what even is that?!" She shuffled further away from him in fear.

"Areum you either take it or I force it down your throat and I really don't want to do that to you"

"Y-Yoongi please no. We don't have to do this. Just let me call the ambulance and help kang dae and then-"

"He is dead Areum!" Yoongi snapped loosing his patience "now take the pill!" He demanded

She shook her head no.

He sighed and climbed into the car and pinned her down forcefully

"Yoongi please no!" She cried out fighting for her life

Yoongi persevered holding her wrists with one hand and shoving the pill down her throat with the other. He held her mouth closed with one hand "swallow". She refused. He took his other hand and held her nose so she could no longer breath "swallow" he ordered again. A tear fell from her eyes as she swallowed "good girl" and stroked her cheek before climbing out of the car.

Before she had enough time to make her escape Yoongi had already closed the door and locked it from the outside once again.

Again she banged and screamed on the door as Yoongi walked away and headed towards the grocery store rather far away from the parking spot they were at.

Yoongi sighed, he hated that he had to do that. He didn't want it to have to come to this. But he needed her to be quiet and not cause any trouble whilst he cleaned up this mess. This situation would put both of them at risk of being thrown in jail and no way he was going to allow that. He needed to stick to the plan. To secure his future with Areum.

Yoongi headed into the empty super market trying to relax his mind. Reminding himself that she would fall peacefully asleep soon.

Yoongi grabbed a bottle of bleach and a brush to scrub the floor with. He bought the items trying to look as uninteresting as possible as he bought them. He usually did a pretty good job of that. Blending into the background. Half the time nobody paid any attention to him. He was just some kid. A nobody.

Yoongi headed back to the parking lot and poured the bleach over the pool of blood and started scrubbing as quickly as he could. He wanted to get Areum home before she woke up.

Yoongi finished cleaning and went to go check on Areum, sure enough she was sleeping peacefully.

Yoongi took kang dae's car keys from the front of his car and locked it from the outside.

He climbed into his own car and slouched back into his seat sighing with relief. It was over now. It was all over. Yoongi would find the time to come back tomorrow and drive kang dae's car into a nearby lake.

Yoongi had always expected something like this might happen. That he might have to kill someone to keep his Areum safe and close to him. It's really a shame it had to happen this way. That she had to see him kill kang dae. But given time she will forgive him Yoongi thought. She has to. Their love has to beat all the obstacles.

Yoongi drove her back to his house and carried her bridal style into his bedroom and laid her down on his bed.

Well, he thought. This is not how I imagined I would get you in my bed, he smiled to himself. But you look so good on my sheets, he looked down at her unconscious form.

Yoongi reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone keeping it for himself. He then went to the garage to get some ropes. He took the ropes and wrapped them around her wrists but stopped himself, this is going to hurt her he thought. Yoongi cut off some pieces of soft fabric from a blanket and positioned it around her wrists before tying the rope. This way she wouldn't get rope burn.

He tied one arm to one bed post and the other arm to the other, securing it tightly. He did the same for her ankles, so she was now in a starfish position sprawled out on his sheets. He never imagined he would be tying her to his bed this early in the relationship he chuckled to himself.

He went off to shower and then patiently waited for her to wake up into her new life with him.