The one where he takes a bite (Chapter 7)

"No I-I'm not sitting on your lap!" I screech out before I can think of anything else. No, no not happening. I can't describe the level of discomfort I am feeling at the moment.

"I only suggest it for your comfort, Mäuschen. Sometimes donors can feel... dizzy"

I stare at my drink- would it be rude if I get up to get another one? Hm...

"If you'd rather stay there, Mäuschen, I can work with that"

My eyes shoot to his and the soft look in them. Does he want to make me comfortable? That doesn't seem right.

But it's a deal I agreed to. Not the lap thing- that's not happening- but to become a midnight snack. People do it all the time and live to tell the tale. And, most importantly, I really want to be able to interview his coven.

I look down; I can't look into his intense eyes as I say this, "Okay, but can I just sit here?"

"If that makes you most comfortable"

"Okay," I say in a small voice. I turn away from him so my back faces him and brush my hair to one side giving him access to my neck. I clasp my hands together on my lap to keep from shaking.

The crowded space means that I am facing the brown-haired vampire, Albert with the blood bunny on his lap. She doesn't notice me facing her and I don't think she would notice much. She is busy leaning back into the vampire rubbing her nose up and down his neck like intimate lovers. He on the other hand is looking straight at me with an eyebrow raised.

Great, we have an audience.

"There is no need to be nervous, Mäuschen" I jump when I feel his breath on my neck. Fricking creepy vampire.

I imagine it feels like getting the flu shot, a brief pinch, and then it's all over. The blood bunnies don't seem to mind it, but their brains are probably oxygen-deprived from all the blood they donate. I look again at Albert who is watching me intensely. When he notices me returning his gaze he smiles, his fangs popping out between his lips. Fuck, there is no way those things feel like a gentle pinch.

I feel large hands rubbing down my arms and I'm shocked by von Graf's familiarity. Sure he's about to bite me in the neck, but we're not friends and definitely not lovers that he would actually touch me.

"I promise Ale-"

"Just do it already" I can't stand the thick level of apprehension, I need this over.

And he does.

Pain, a sharp pain on the left side of my neck. I try to jerk away but he is holding me still with the hands that were previously comforting me. He wraps his arms around me. I open my mouth to scream, but it's like I am frozen with the pain. I can't move, I can't get away. The agony is overwhelming and I feel my own shock at how painful it is, the worst pain I have ever felt.

Adrenaline rises, my breath becomes shallow and my body shaky.
And I feel a warmth from his mouth as he begins to suck. Greedily sucking my life force and licking my neck. Warmth spreads, down my neck to my chest where I feel my heart beating rapidly. A rushing sound fills my head and I no longer hear the noise of the party- the music, the chatter- all gone.

The warmth spreads further. I feel him pull me back towards him so my back is leaning on his chest and I am sitting between his legs. And I do nothing to resist him, how can I? The warmth is spreading and the pain- the pain is gone. I don't know when exactly it disappeared. I close my eyes and lean back into his embrace.

It feels so... good. Waves of warmth spread from my chest down to my toes to the top of my head. I feel at peace. A deep peace. And... horny. So horny. It's like an itch I have to scratch. I begin rubbing myself on him, pushing my butt against the hardness I feel behind me. I need him. I have to have him. I might die without him.

Von Graf is enjoying it too. He moans into my neck as he messily slurps my blood. He pulls me impossibly tighter against him, encouraging my movements, rubbing his hardness against me. His hands roam up and down my body, grabbing a breast, brushing against my thigh. I wish he would go higher. I wish he would take me and take away the burning need I feel for him.

I'm so hot. I grip his legs with my hands, digging my nails into his fabric-covered thighs. I feel him pushing my skirt higher. I feel him slowly unzipping the back of my dress and push it off my shoulder as he reaches around to message my bra-covered nipple.

I want him to take it off, I want him to take it all off.

I feel von Graf growl into my neck and it feels out of place. My eyes slowly slide open. Albert looks... concerned. He is standing, his blood bunny looking put out standing beside him. He is yelling. He should relax more... this is good. How can anyone feel anything but good?

More male vampires start crowding around and von Graf growls louder. Can't they see we are having a good time? It feels so good... my eyes close again and I just enjoy the feeling. Von Graf is now inching up my skirt and I feel him brush his fingers along my wet center. Yes, oh goodness yes. I want him there. I grind myself against his fingers.

Hands, the wrong hands, roughly pulling at me and my eyes pop open again.

Von Graf releases his fangs from my neck and I immediately feel the loss of the connection. He roars loudly. He tries to grab me back to him, but the vampires jerk me out of his grasp and I pulled into a standing position with a stranger holding me upright away from the angry Primus.

No, I need him. I need him.

Von Graf is spitting and fighting as four large hold him down. Blood drips down his chin and his pupils are blown out so his eyes look black. He is looking at me, fighting to get back to me.
I want him, I need-

Blackness consumes me as I slump into the arms of a stranger.

****
Hi guys!

Thank you so much for reading this story. If you want to read ahead or support me, please check out my Patreon page where you can read ahead on all my ongoing books, catch up on news, Q&As, and participate in polls starting at 3 Euros a month (+VAT, various currencies available). Check it out at https://www.patreon.com/heatherjacobs

Happy reading!

Heather