1. "Aesthetic Account!"

Hello, I am Lumi.

I guess that wasn't enough of an introduction, so here is my big damn intro.

I am Lumi, a fanfic writer on Wattpad and Instagram. I started writing ff from April 2020. At that time I had no idea how the whole imagine community on Instagram worked. So it took me a considerable amount of time to make covers that were considered “aesthetic”.

Well, I don't know to what extent I ended up making “aesthetic” covers. But I am happy with the fact that my readers appreciate the type of covers I make.

It's all amazing and successful till you can attract an audience with your covers. Nothing else matters, you don't have to compare yourself with every next account to know if you are doing good in editing or not.

So here we learned the first key point in our journey of editing — do what makes your readers read your content!

IS IT IMPORTANT TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL COVERS?

I used to ask myself this question every time my imagine used to flop back then. Since I was a believer of the saying, “Never judge a book by its cover.” until I found this “Content is the queen and packaging is the king.”

I hope this was enough explanation to the question.

Not 100% but as a imagine writer I would say your 40%  content interaction is based on the first impressions that readers have on your post and that is through covers.

IS IT TOO TIME TAKING TO MAKE COVERS?

NO, if you follow the methods and tips mentioned in this book it would take a minimum of your time and efforts yet you will be able to make a good feed for your Instagram page.

From my personal experience, I can say that it would take hardly 10 minutes per day.

PS:— it would be better if you divide your editing work into small sections and do it every day rather than doing the entire thing in one day. This will save time and energy, also you would be more creative at it.