13. Font combinations

Font combinations

Rather than junking up with premade font combinations, I am sharing another example here. (Picture)

What is the first thing you notice when you see the cover?

Of course the title! That means we don't have to overhaul the other details we mention on the cover with the factor of visibility.

If you got this point we are good to go.

Before finding the font combinations, we need to know what all things are important to be mentioned on the cover.

1.Title
2.Username
3.Part number (in case of series)
4.Member name (in case you aren't using members pic for cover)

That's all, only 1 and 2 are mandatory, the rest could be ignored.

So tell me now, according to you how many fonts we would require for these details.

(2 or maximum 3)

How to do font combinations?

If you are using the medium variant of fontA for your title then you can use a thin variant of fontA for your username and part number.

Or if Font1 you used for the title is Bold, use a comparatively thinner font for the username.

If you used SERIF fonts for the title, pick a decent cursive font for the username.

TIP:: 1. reduce the opacity of the detailing text (username/ part number) so that the main focus still revolves around the title.

2. Save the PROJECT, so that you re-edit it each time. The saved project will make sure that the fonts are placed in the same position every time.

Here is an example