Breed The Witch

Glynda Goodwitch power walked through the streets of Vale like a woman possessed. The text in her scroll has instructed her to show up, prepared, to some 3-star love motel in Vale's red light district.
That was the reason she was wearing such a heavy raincoat and a fedora. She didn't want anyone to recognize her, especially when her destination was something as uncouth as a love motel of all places.

However Glynda moved with a little spry on her steps, her neutral face betrayed what she currently felt. She was excited. She was going to meet with the man she grew to love, and they would make sweet love until she carried a child in her womb.
T

he thought made her shiver in excitement.
Below her heavy coat she wore her finest set lingerie, a little surprise for her lover.

When had her attraction started she wondered as she speed past another street corner, the street light illuminating the night. She decided it started the second she began training him at his insistence. He wanted to expand his knowledge of aura manipulation and has already powered through most of the library's books, what he lacked was practical experience. What better teacher than Glynda Goodwitch? Her semblance required very precise aura control, lest her telekinesis went berserk. The only time she had ever let go was when she walked in on Adam Taurus kicking a fallen Yang Xiao Long, while a prone and sobbing Blake Belladonna begged him to stop.

After the battle, Jaune had approached her and hugged her, thanking her from saving his friends. Her heart felt like a drum when he did that, but now her heart was a machine gun.

Glynda pushed her delicate looking glasses up as she stared at the neon sign hanging on top of the building. She had finally made it, careful not to show her face. Another text from her scroll caught her attention and she reached around one of the coat's pockets to retrieve the device.

Ms. Belladonna: I can see you from up here. Just enter and go up the stairs. The room number is 201, second floor.

Glynda sighed and entered the building, her excitement making her move faster than she intended.
When Glynda entered the room she noticed the furnishings were a lot more classy than she expected out of some love motel. The room was moderately big, with a big heart shaped bed at the center. Flanking the bed from left and right, two nightstands with boxes of condoms on top of the wooden surfaces.

We won't be using those…Glynda thought in amusement.
At the far right of the room, sitting on a sofa and staring at the street below from a window, Pyrrha Nikos and Blake Belladonna turned to face her. They were both dressed in lace night coats, red and bronze for the Mistralian and black and purple for the Faunus. Glynda squirmed as she realized they were wearing nothing else, except for Pyrrha, who wore her ever present tiara.

"W-Where's Jaune?" Glynda asked.

"About that..." Pyrrha said, almost smiling.

"He's getting ready on the bathroom. Now, why don't you get out of those stuffy clothes hmm?" Blake purred and signaled her to the bed.

Glynda did as she was told. Both of them seemed to be the leaders of the harem, so she probably needed to heed their words if she wanted to be a part of the arrangement.
She slowly shook off the heavy coat from her shoulders, and Pyrrha walked behind her and neatly folded her excess clothes, stashing them away below the bed.

She was dressed in fine all white lingerie, her breasts threatening to spill from the lacy cloth. The design of her bra made it so her nipples showed, the twin pink mounds erect at the cold seeping from the window. On her waist she wore a garter belt with a white thong. A white garter band hugging her left thigh sensually.