Chapter four : One can never run away from their past

Chapter song: Langa Mavuso - Sunday blues

Stormy Sunday blues
Rolling around the room
You seem to hide your smiles
With diamond coloured hughes

And baby, I want to share my love with you
You should be here, nowhere else but here
The rain keeps falling
You should be here, nowhere else but here
The rain keeps falling

Third person's POV
-------------------------

"BEST TOUR? I don't know Ken as far as I know I'm the best tour guide the community has" Anna says and smiles at Kenneth.

"You as a tour guide. I'd take trips just to have you as a tour guide" Kenneth attempts to flirt.

Anna laughs. Kenneth smiles and takes her hand into his. "Shall we begin?" He asks and she nods excitedly.

"Our house is a bit secluded from the rest of the pack. My great great grandfather Jonas was gifted land by his father King Edward Romanov the first as a birthday gift over 3500 years ago. Then he bought more land. King Edward then decided that his royal pack was too much with over 55,860 people in his pack and managing the other wolves was to much for him alone so he then gave him 25,500 people and that's how this pack was built." Kenneth continues with the pack history but Anna had drowned him out taking in the beauty of the place.

"... the pack training grounds, baby?" Kenneth says realizing that he's talking to himself.

"Hmm" Anna says and looks up to him and she smiles. "You're not listening" Kenneth accuses with amusement written all over his face the smile she gave him making him wonder how he's been living all these years without her.

"I'm sorry, it's just so beautiful" Anna says taking it in again.

"Since I'm boring you with pack history and what not let's discuss something else. When do you think you'll be ready for me to mark and mate you?" Kenneth asks and Anna stops dead in her tracks almost choking on her saliva.

"What?" Anna asks.

"Mating, Marking. You know about that right. When I mark you I bite you on your neck and when I mate you we have se..." Anna cuts him off feeling the heat rush to her cheeks.

"Uhm please stop I know exactly what marking and uhm mating is" Anna says clearing her throat.

"Right when do you think you'll be ready?" Kenneth asks hoping it didn't come across like he was demanding it happen tonight. He wasn't against the idea either but he knew that he'd wait another century if she asked him to.

"Are you in a rush to do so?" Anna asks nervously. "Of course not, it's just that I've been invited to the former Alpha and Luna Stronghold's anniversary party next week. My mother always goes to it every year but she won't be in town for it this year so I have to for the sake of our alliance and other Alpha's will be there I don't think i want to attend that party with my mate unclaimed where the will be unmated wolves" Kenneth explains.

"You want me to come with you to this party?" Anna asks. "Yes you are my mate of course I want to go with you. I want to show off my beautiful mate to people however I'm not sure if it's a good idea my enemies knowing I have a weakness." Kenneth says his jaw clenched.

Kate and Jane who were walking around the pack grounds spot the couple holding hands engrossed in each other to even notice them making their way to them.