Chapter three: Luna Anna pt one

Chapter song: Khalid - Better

Third person's POV
-------------------------

Anna turns to face him. "No you don't" Anna says and sighs. Anna was a individual who was in check with her feelings but she found it hard to express to Kenneth how she was feeling.

"It's how comfortable you make me feel. I'm scared Kenneth, I'm scared of how much I feel for you. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I met you but I already feel so much for you. I'm scared of the fact that you're an Alpha and I have to be a Luna. I have no leadership skills, whatsoever. I'm too shy or too opinionated. Many people don't like me because I'm black. I'm scared that maybe you too will stop liking me. I've never cared what anyone thinks of me but I care so much what you think of me." Anna tells Kenneth honestly how she feels.

"All my life. I've never felt like I belong and now I'm sitting here with you and I desperately need to feel the sense of belonging" Anna says and tears roll down her eyes. The need to touch Kenneth clawing at her.

Kenneth pulls her into his arms. "Give it time Anastasia. It's been less than 24 hours." Anna sighs into his arms. Taking in his scent and his touch calming her.

"I'm sorry I'm such a mess and a disappointment for a mate" Anna mumbles softly. Kenneth growls his lycan not taking kindly to Anna talking about herself like that.

"You're not a disappointment Anastasia. You're everything I've ever wanted and more. You're my beautiful mess. Mine" Kenneth says and his eyes change color from his usual piercing green to gold.

"You're going to be okay Anastasia, We'll be okay" Kenneth mumbled.

"Come on now eat" Kenneth says and pulls Anna's plate towards her. 

"I'm not really hungry anymore" Anna says and Kenneth nods even though he wanted her to finish eating. He takes the plates and cleans up the island. 

"Need help?" Anna asks feeling guilty for not finishing her food.

"No I'm good, let's head to bed shall we" Kenneth says and Anna nods. Evidently exhausted.

****

Anna woke up the next morning feeling comfortable with something heavy and hot covering her. She wanted to move but she couldn't. 

Kendrick was laying on top of her. "Kenneth" she whispered. She wiggled under him trying to shake him off her. She really needed to pee. "Kenneth" Anna whispers a bit breathless Kenneth was heavy.

She wiggles again. Kenneth was now wide awake. He snapped his eyes to Anna's face. His wolf was front and present. Anna's wiggling had turned him on. She was under him. Breathless. His face was on her boobs. 

Anna looked at him and his eyes were gold. She knew then she was in trouble. She wiggles again and he growls. "Don't move like that mate, unless you're trying to get fucked and marked" Asher, Kenneth's wolf growls out.

Anna freezes under him and feels it poking her. "Uhmm I kinda really need to pee and i might pee myself if you don't get off me and I'll die of embrassment if I pee on myself with you on top of me. I'll probably lock myself in the bathroom and never come out cause I'm rambling now and embrassing myself. So please get of me before I embrass myself more than I'm already doing" Anna talks fast avoiding eye contact with Kenneth since she felt it poke her.

Kenneth laughs having taken back control and gets of Anna and she runs to the bathroom and locks the door behind her.

Kenneth thinks about how Anna said his name Breathlessly. He groaned into the pillow at how turned on he was.  He was having a hard time controlling his wolf.