Prologue

Chapter song: Make it Rain - Ed Sheeran

Third person's POV
------------------------

"It's clear that you don't believe me Kenneth and that's fine. But don't you dare belittle me like I'm one of your subjects. I'm your Luna, your equal" Anna hisses at Kenneth.

"I am your Alpha and what is my pack supposed to think knowing that their Luna is having a joyful time having secret meetings with a Lunatic, murderer. A man responsible for the death of their former Alpha. My mother is a widow because of him Anna. Why can't you see this from my point of view" Kenneth argues his patience slipping away bit by bit.

"Say it Kenneth. Why don't you say it?? Say that your mother is a widow because of my father I need you to say it" Anna growls at him.

Kenneth said nothing.

"Exactly! you've made up your mind that he is guilty without even considering a slight chance that he might be innocent. He's my father Kenneth and I want to have a relationship with him. You can't even bring yourself to call him my father. " Anna shouted tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Kenneth saw red. "You will not have a relationship with that man. I forbid it" he seethes.

"You forbid it, you forbid it?" Anna yelled his words hitting her like a bucket of hot water.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me you forbid it." Anna screams at him.

"This man has slaughtered packs. Murdered children!" Kenneth hissed

"What's the difference between you and him. You've done the same and way worse but you don't see my mother forbidding me to have a relationship with you" Anna says going for the ultimate low blow.

Kenneth struggled to control his wolf as he stormed out his bones cracking. Shifting into his beast.

Anna sank to the floor. The urgency to call Lisa and tell her about what's going on crushing her even further as Lisa was still missing. She already had anxiety about that now this.

Anna grabbed her phone and called Mela.

"Hey Anna!" Mela answered the phone to cheerfully.

"Hey Mela" Anna said in a low voice. "Did i wake you?" Anna asks feeling guilty for not checking the time. The time difference between Nigeria and USA was 8 hours.

"No no you didn't. The whole pack is up. We're busy packing everything up" Mela says putting her clothes in a box. "Did you take the test" Mela asks.

"No i haven't" Anna answers, the constant fighting between her and Kendrick caused her to forget. "Well do it now then. I want to know if I'll be an aunt or not" Mela insists.

"I'm really not in the mood to do that Mel's " Anna says. "You're not gonna put this of any longer take the pregnancy test" Mela persists.

"Fine" Anna growls and stands up from where she was sitting and grabs the pregnancy test from her bag. She puts Mela on loud speaker and sits on the toilet and takes the pregnancy test.