Chapter one: New beginnings

Chapter song: 6lack- Free

Third person's POV
--------------------------

Anna stood sobbing in her mothers arms. In this moment she hated this pack even more. She hated Alpha Vanderpump for doing this to Lisa. Lisa was such a nice person with a kind soul. She didn't deserve all of this. She really didn't.

The king was pacing back and forth. It was making Anna nervous. Anna pulled away from her mothers arms smelling the most delicious scent she has ever smelt. Mate mate mate. Kira Anna's wolf kept yelling excitedly.

Anna stared at the man. He had piercing green eyes. Alpha Kendrick. Anna did not expect her mate to be an Alpha. A royal Prince at that. She was just a black girl with a white mother and a father who was unknown.

She stared at him. "Mate" they both muttered and Kenneth moved to hug her. He was elated. Lycans finding their mates was very rare. Yet here she was. Standing in front of him. She is so beautiful he thought. Her beautiful brown skin so soft and delicate. Her hazel eyes. She looked so innocent in his eyes.

"What's taking the doctor so long" Damien growls out making Anna jump a little but Kenneth tightens his hold on her. He was still in shock and afraid she might disappear.

The doctor walks out. "I'm sorry your highness i didn't realise who i was talking to earlier" the doctor said bowing.

Damien nods. "We've put Miss Lisa in a sedated coma. Most of her ribs are broken and her neck is badly fractured so is her left leg. The bruises in her body show that she has not been healing properly. If my estimation is correct on how long her ribs have been broken Miss Lisa would have died but I think her wolf is down there somewhere" Warren the pack doctor explains.

Damien turns to face Kenneth with Anna in his arms. "Whose responsible for this?"

Anna looked at her mother and Jane nodded.
"He-her fa-t-he-r" Anna stuttered.

"The Alpha my king" Teddi spoke out.

Damien let out a enormous growl.

Damien turned to his Beta,Joshua. "Prepare for our departure and call the pack hospital back home to prepare for their queens arrival, let all the wolves that we came with to prepare for departure and get the Alpha's meeting moved to three months from now. I'll be hosting." His boomimg voice spoke.

Joshua knew then his Lycan had taken over.

He turned to Teddi. "Gather all the wolves you came with for this investigation and head home"

He began walking away but stopped and turned around.

"Oh and Joshua congratulations on finding your mate i know how long you've waited it's been a long 300 years man i know and you too Brother" Damien said looking at Kenneth Kendrick.

"Where are you going brother" Kenneth asks knowing his cousin and his temper.

"I'm going to kill the Alpha that touched my mate." Damien said lowly but his tone was very dangerous. Anna shivers, she was worried about Lisa. Lisa always felt like Vanderpump's treatment towards her was her fault. Anna was worried that Lisa wouldn't forgive her mate if he kills Vanderpump. Shitty father or not he was still her father.