Chapter Five: The truth has a way of coming out

Chapter song: James Arthur- Train Wreck

Third Person's POV
--------------------------------

ANNA sat watching her mother in the hospital bed laying there unconscious. She thought of Lisa. Did the moon goddess really hate them that much that they didn't deserve to be happy she thought. She and Lisa just found their mates this is supposed to be the happiest time in her life but Lisa was laying in hospital fighting for her life and her mom kept secrets and was laying in a hospital because of her secrets.

Her eyes were swollen from all the crying she's been doing. The sight of her pained Kenneth.

Jane has been unconscious for 2 days and Anna was really worried. She kept wondering what was so bad that her mom felt like she couldn't tell her.

"Don't be mad at her Anna, everything she ever did was to protect us" Kira mumbled in her head.

She kept quiet. Anna was anxious about what her mom was keeping from her she had a feeling that it was going to turn her life upside down.

"Do you know what she's hiding?" She asked Kira. She doesn't respond so she does know Anna thought.

◇♧♡♧

Anna sat pondering on her mother's secret. The sun was setting now and Jane was yet to wake up.Then she remembered.Kate had called her Mary-Jane Stronghold.  She took out her phone and sent a text to Lilly.

-Hey just checking in on Lisa, hope you're well. I need a favour when you get time please do research a Mary- Jane Stronghold for me. It's urgent. I miss you a lot.

Anna put down her phone. "What you're doing?" Ken asks her and she shrieks. "Kenneth you scared me" she says. Kenneth loved the way his name rolled out of her tongue so smoothly. She made it sound sexy. He thought.

"My apologies I didn't mean to." He apologies. Kenneth was softly learning against the wall.

Anna smiles at him. Her somber mood dissipating at the sight of him. What a fine sight he was. Anna looked at him. Was it possible to fall hopelessly in love with man in just five days she wondered.

"You haven't eaten or slept in two days I'm getting worried"  Kenneth said to her. She looked so frail and heavyhearted her eyes swollen from all the crying this sight broke Kenneth and he vowed to himself that he will never be the reason she looks and feels this mournful.

"I'm sorry I'll eat" Anna says and stands up walking towards him. Kenneth picks her up and she smiles taking in his scent. She wished she could stay in his arms like this forever. Here she felt safe, loved and at peace. She felt at home.

Anna closed her eyes slowly and she fell asleep.

◇♧♡♧

Location: The fortress of the moon goddess

"Finally you fall asleep you're one stubborn woman Anastasia" A cloaked woman says. Anna's eyes widen. She knows this place. She's dreamt of it as a little girl.

"Am I dead?" Anna asks looking around the place. It looked so heavenly. 

"No dear child, you're quite far from dying. It might take a couple of decades or centuries the possibilities are endless." The woman reveals.