Chapter 10

<After eight months>

*Pia Pov*

I entered the company talking to our sponsor with Nikki following me. Immediately when I put the step inside mostly everyone went silent and there are some hushed whispers.

When we got inside the elevator I didn't missed the glares from everyone. I rolled my eyes and continued to talk. While Nikki chuckled from beside me.

"Yeah! We are completely ready for tomorrow's show. There will be no mistakes and everyone will love our work. We assure you." After talking to him I hanged up and glared at the phone.

"We need to have a immediate talk with Mr.Prakash." I said pressing the top floor button.

"Poor him!" Nikki said and I turned to see her controlling her laugh.

"I am sure you will enjoy the show Nikki." I said and stepped out of the elevator when the doors opened.

I opened the door of his cabin but not before knocking on it. He looked up hearing the sound of closing door and smiled at us.

"Pia! Come on sit down. We need to discuss about tomorrow's show." He said sitting straight in his chair.

"Mr.Prakash! Do you have manager or secretary or P.A?" I asked standing infront of his table and folding my hands.

"Ofcourse! They are very efficient." He replied smiling.

"What is my work here Mr.Prakash?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Call me just 'Prakash'. You are our top designer and you are also very efficient." He replied confused.

"Then why in the hell am I answering the questions from the sponsor's everyday when my work is to just design the clothes?" I asked him in frustration.

"Did you get the calls again?" he asked sighing.

He took the phone from the table and called someone. Few minutes later there was some knock and entered the devil.

"Hello Ladies!" He said flashing his smile.

"Kalyan! I am in very bad mood so don't mess with me today." I said and sat on the chair.

He snorted and said "When are you not in that mood?"

"Kalyan! Why did you give Pia's number again for another sponsor?" Mr.Prakash asked.

"What can I do? Few of them do not believe my words except Pia's. So I gave them her number." He replied shrugging.

"It just shows that you need to change your M.D as soon as you can Prakash." Nikki said glaring at Kalyan.

"Oh yeah! Whom should he employ in my place and don't forget I am his brother?" Kalyan asked sarcastically.

"Anyone is better than you." She replied rolling her eyes.

"You both are so funny! I and my wife fight with each other just like you both." Mr.Prakash said laughing making me look at him like 'Is he crazy?'. They both just continued to exchange some beautiful words between them. Definitely note the sarcasm here.

"Guys! Cut it out and please don't forget this is working place. What example are you both setting for other employees?" I said standing up and they both just calmed down but still glaring at each other.

"Kalyan! I don't know what you will do just don't give my number to them. If you want give your brother's number." I said.

"What? But why mine?" Mr.Prakash said frowning.

"Because this is your company for god's sake. And fire your brother or atleast suspend him if he is unable to complete his duty." I replied and went near the door to leave.