Chapter 20

*Pia Pov*

"What?" We all asked him shocked.

"Yeah! I know it is stupid but I just thought it is good thing to do." He replied stepping back and then I saw that we all are stepping towards him.

"Pia! Take this and attack him." Kalyan said giving me the stick.

I took it and walked towards him and he just ran from there. I followed him and started to hit him whenever I get near to him.

"Guys! You helped that Ajay then why are you letting her attack me?" He asked shouting as they are little far.

"He is nothing to us. But you are our friend and you actually did a stupid thing." Sush replied shouting.

We both like this ran around the garden and they all just laughed at us. Finally we stopped when we came near them.

After catching my breath, when he was also doing the same I asked "Why did you do that?"

"I didn't know that these all happened between you two. I just saw you looking at Tv yesterday frowning and also your yesterday night speech. Because of them I thought you will be happy to see him again." He replied.

"Then?" I asked feeling so angry and I don't know why.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"I would have been happy meeting him and he would have been happy meeting me. You would have been happy seeing that we both are happy. Then what would we have done? You must have thought of something right after that what should happen?" I asked with each word dripping with sarcasm.

"I... I don't know. Maybe we three would have thought of some solution. I really don't know ok." He replied frowning.

"Do you know your reply is making me think so many things? It is making me think what you actually think of me and my character." I said stepping back.

"Don't think them. I was worried about you and so I did it." He said stepping towards me.

"Don't worry about me. Just don't care about me like I don't care about you." I said glaring at him.

"You don't mean it." he said taking a step forward.

"Ofcourse I mean it. I don't give a damn about you not now and will not in future. So you just mind your own business. How many times do I have to tell you this and I am asking you again and again to not care about me at all. Just live your own life and I will live my own. I. Don't. Care. About. You." I said with as much force as I can.

He just stood there looking at me and I didn't back down. After few minutes he closed his eyes and said "Dinesh! I am coming with you."

I looked at them in confusion but Dinesh nodded and they both left along with Suma. Suma hugged me again and left with them.

"Pia! That was really unnecessary. You shouldn't have said those words." Rajeev said looking at me.

"I can't lie to him or anyone. That's what I feel and he shouldn't have called Ajay." I said folding my hands and looking away.

"But..." He started to say but Sush cut him off saying "They both will be fine."

After few minutes Rajeev and Priya left bidding their 'Bye'. Nikki walked near me and said "I know he shouldn't have called Ajay but he doesn't know what actually happened right."

"I know but think like this what if Ajay is the good guy and he called him here. Then what would we have done after meeting." I said shaking my head.

"But you are missing one thing Pia." She said smiling.