Chapter 3

*Pia Pov*

Next day I woke up with someone shaking me. I groaned and opened my eyes to see Arthi with a very panic face trying to wake me up.

“What happened?” I asked rubbing my eyes.

“We are getting late Pia. Come on get up.” She replied and got down from the bed.

“Arthi! Why did we decide to have a movie night yesterday?” I asked her ofcourse after rolling my eyes.

“Because yesterday was your birthday.” She replied looking at me like I am crazy.

“There is another reason dear just think.” I said and closed my eyes to sleep.

“Oh right! Today is Sunday right.” I heard her saying but with a little sad voice.

I opened my eyes to see a frown on her face. “Why are you so sad?” I asked her sitting.

“I can’t rag anyone today. That’s so unfair.” She replied and sat beside me.

“Seriously Arthi?” I asked laughing. In return she glared at me but eventually laughed.

“Look at Nikki she is sleeping so peacefully.” Arthi said looking beside me.

I smirked and looked at Arthi. She immediately understood and we both got down from the bed dragging the pillows with us. We silently stood beside Nikki and started hitting her at a time. She opened her eyes directly blazing at us and picked the pillow on which she is resting her head.

And that’s how our pillow fight started with us screaming at the top of our lungs. Suddenly some small stone came out of nowhere and hit me on my head. I took it in my hands and felt another stone hitting me. This time I saw it coming through the blinds.

“Guys wait!” I called them and showed them the stones. While doing it another stone came and hit me.

“Oh great! We are under the attack of the stones.” Nikki said laughing.

I opened the blinds to see Aman holding a stone and was ready to throw in this direction. I looked at him in shock.

“What are you doing?” I asked him confused.

“Oh! I just wanted to tell you to stop the noises.” He replied releasing the stone from his hand.

“You are throwing them for that?” saying this Arthi looked at him disbelief.

“What? Didn’t you saw the movies where hero throws the stone at heroine room’s window to say something stupid? While watching them you girls just swoon at that but when I do it to tell the important thing you guys are acting like I am mad.” He said glaring at us.

“Well in those movies those windows have the glass. But we don’t Aman. Oh I forgot how you could know there is glass for your window right.” I said sarcasm dripping with each word.

“Whatever! Just don’t make noises. You all are disturbing my handsome sleep.” He said rolling his eyes.

“Handsome sleep?” Nikki asked amazed.

“Yeah if for girls it is ‘Beautiful sleep’ then for boys it should be ‘Handsome sleep’. You guys are so slow.” Saying this he closed the blinds and we couldn’t help but crack at that statement.

We turned to move away but we heard him asking “How is my gift?”

I turned towards him and asked “What gift?”

“Oh I forgot to give you your gifts.” Arthi said and went outside my room. After few minutes she returned with few gifts in her hands.

“Tell me later how it is.” He said and again closed the blinds.