❄️Sam Winchester X Reader❄️

Summary:  You're Sam's wife. You love the holiday season. Sam isn't really a fan of it. You make it your goal to make this Christmas super special for him. 

Twas' the night before Christmas...literally.It is Christmas Eve and tomorrow is Christmas Day.  You love this time of year, Sam however doesn't all that much due to memories when he was a kid. The past few Christmas' you'd both spent together, in the mornings he always gets up to make breakfast, you both exchange the odd one or two gifts, but then that's just about it. But this year, you're going to make it your goal to make this Christmas super special for him. You're 2 weeks pregnant. The only person who knows is Castiel, he found out because he was looking for you to talk about a case and found you sat on your bed with the two tests in your hand. Jack doesn't have a clue, Deans the same, so is Sam. So, it's going to be a huge surprise for them on Christmas morning. 

"Alright- and...open!" Sam opened his eyes from where he sat on the bed, and in front of him was a small box wrapped in Christmas paper. He looked at you with raised eyebrows, wondering why he wasn't opening this with Dean, Jack, Cas and you around the tree. You nodded saying he could open it. He tore the paper off and opened the cardboard box. He froze. Tears weld up in his eyes. He looked at you and let out a shaky breath. He picked up the two pregnancy tests that were in the box, one saying positive and the other showed two lines. He shot off the bed and grabbed you into a hug. He breathed out a laugh. You smiled as a couple of happy tears fell down your face as well as Sam's. 

"You're...pregnant?" He asked, quietly, still holding you close. You nodded against his chest. Pulling back to look at him, grabbing his hands and placing them on your stomach you smiled softly at him before giving him a soft kiss. 

"You're going to be a Dad, Sam. Merry Christmas." He smiled back at you, happy tears running down his face.

"Merry Christmas, Y/N."

Dean and Jack's reactions was priceless. Dean freaked  out when his gift was a "best uncle ever" mug, he gave you and Sam a huge hug and congratulated you both. Jack was super happy and smiling wide. This was by far the best Christmas they'd all had yet. 

*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.★.*

A/N: Hey! hope everyone had an awesome Christmas :) I had to take a small break from writing due to Christmas and I was just very busy. Happy new year too! I also feel like I've wrote a lot of girlfriend/boyfriend relationship oneshots, so I might make some more daughter!reader/sister!reader and maybe some new years celebration ones :)