☃️Dean Winchester X Reader☃️

Summary: You're Deans girlfriend. And, it's Christmas day! What happens when you and Dean attempt to make Christmas dinner together? Oh, and did I mention that you and Dean can't really cook? :)

"Oh c'mon, Dean! It'll be fun." You said, excitedly. It was Christmas day and instead of having Jody make extra food for you all, Sam made a suggestion that you and Dean could make it. This year Sam was spending Christmas morning at Eileen's so he wouldn't be there to watch you attempt to prepare it. But him and Eileen were still coming over for dinner so it had to be perfect, or at least somewhat edible. 

Dean was a bit skeptical at first, having never in his life make Christmas dinner before. But then again neither had you so, you'd both just have to figure it out together. 

"...Alright." He finally agreed after you tried to convince him for an hour straight. You squealed and fist pumped the air, that Dean breathed out a laugh at. You flung your arms around him and gave him a huuuuuge squeeze, in other words, a hug. It took Dean by surprise at first but then he relaxed into it and reciprocated the action, even though he doesn't do hugs, he will for you. Once you pulled back you kissed him on the cheek and went off to the kitchen to get everything ready. Dean shook his head at you with a soft smile on his face. 

"That's the spirit." He teased with a grin, walking into the kitchen seeing you in an elf hat and what appeared to be an elf outfit printed onto an apron. He gave you a cheeky smile, that you returned with a wink and walked over to the stove to help. 

...It was going to be a long morning. 

*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.★.*

A/N: Hi! So, this is my first Christmas oneshot! I've literally re-wrote it like three or four times lol, I guess you could say that I wanted it to be good and I didn't really have a lot of ideas :) I hope you all enjoyed it <3