Rowena Macleod X Reader

Summary: You're a witch and is really close with Ro. She teaches you some spells and it was a success! 

"Fabulous!" Rowena exclaimed. She was teaching you a few spells and so far you got every one correct. Except one, which made yours and Ro's hair black for about twenty minutes. She was teaching you these certain spells in case you needed to use one as self defense or while you were out on a hunt with Sam and Dean, you're quite close with the brothers and sometimes they need help so using the odd spell now and then, might help. 

"Thank you so much, Ro!" You smiled, hugging her, which did catch her by surprise at first but returned it, "I couldn't have completed these spells without you." You pulled back out of the hug and she smiled brightly at you. 

"It was all you! But it was my pleasure teaching you, dear." She said softly. "Now, how about we clean this table and go have a nice cup of tea." She suggested, and you liked that idea, so that's what you both did. 

For the rest of the day, you and Rowena had a lovely cup of tea and some biscuits while chit chatting. 

*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫*✫*゚・゚。.★.*。・゚✫* ✫*゚・゚。.★.*

A/N: I've finally wrote something with Rowena :)  sorry this wasn't published sooner than I wanted, my laptop wasn't charging and my anxiety said hello for a few days :) hope you enjoyed reading this even though it's short!