meg masters x angel!reader

summary: you and meg meet again; many years later outside of heaven and hell. 

•°. *࿐

"heya, sunshine." 

you froze. eyes starting to go cloudy with un-shed tears, mind blank with only one person on your mind. 

meg. 

you slowly turned your head to the right, and there she was. in all her brunette haired glory- well, the hair of her current vessel anyway. 

"darling," your soft voice rang out, "it has been a while, has it not?" 

it was as if time stood still in that very moment. you two had been apart for so long it felt as if you couldn't recognize the woman- ahem demon- in front of you. but she did have a different vessel from the one you were used to. but one thing that wasn't different, if possible, was the sound of her voice. as if no matter what vessel she possessed (no pun intended wink wink) she'd always had a certain way she spoke that you could recognize from anywhere. 

"yeah," she hums, walking towards you, "and i have waited long enough to do this." 

and with that, she grabs your face and kisses you.

sighs a classic love story between angel and demon. 

A/N: sorry this isn't very good :p just wanted to post something xd 

might edit this later <3