33 | Sex Advice

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

I never felt..whole, always felt empty on the inside, there was always something that was missing and I never understood what it could be.

My life was fine, not even, it was great when my father left us it was a weight lifted off of my chest but, then I somehow felt empty on the side.

Until...

Hazel, She was my missing piece, the last part of my puzzle was now complete. A week has passed since I asked her to be my girlfriend and well...since I last devoured her. I can say, it was way more pleasurable for me than for her.

We haven't really sat down and had a spoke about it since she had now made it on the swim team and that's taking a lot of her time.

It was really difficult, not being able to see her a lot anymore.

Not being able to get the chance to hold her in my arms, to smell her strawberry scented hair, the way my hands roamed down her perfect figure and those honey-like eyes that captured me just by a glimpse-

"Fucking focus!" My thought gets cut off when I see a football, flying in my direction, "You shithead!" Hitting me square in the chest, I grunt from pain, glaring at JJ.

We had been training for our game that's coming up after the mid-term break, it may seem far away but like every coach, including ours-says 'practice makes perfect.'

I was about to throw the ball back when in the corner of my eye, don't I see her sitting on the bleachers reading a book.

I'm caught off guard when I can hear Valentino and Peter snickering in the corner, "That's what you get for not paying attention," JJ said, why is he getting so mad? "Oh really, Tucker?" I lifted a brow.

I threw that ball back at him, harder. I heard him make a grunting noise once he caught it, I smirked.

"What are you staring at anyway? You're normally focused when it comes to football," Valentino came up behind me, trying to see what I was looking at.

"Nothing, why are you guys up my ass? Can we just continue practising? The couch is going to be drilling us in the fucking head for our game coming up against Partridge Cambridge when we get back."

"I don't get it, we have our game in two weeks, why are we training now?" Peter said throwing the ball to me, "Man I don't know," I said. "But remember them last year," Peter shook his head no.

"They were like fucking giants! So, I'm guessing he just wants us to win this time" Peter threw the ball to Valentino, "Oh and, there will be scholars this time," Valentino said.

"Oh yeah, that's right, he mentioned that last time, he told me and the rest of the team that some super famous guys were gonna be coming to the game to check us out...not gonna lie, I'm kinda scared, we've never had someone watch us and then judge us by that." JJ went over to the bench to get some water.

"We just have to bring our A-game and we'll be fine so, stop stressing like a bunch of pussies and let's get back to work."

"Yes Ma'am," They all said while saluting.

Before I could throw the ball Valentino says, "But, you never told us who you were staring at?" I threw the ball so hard it hit him straight in the face.

"For fuck sake!" He rubbed his nose, we all laughed.

~*~

After practice was over since it was a Friday night, none of us had any plans, so we decided to go over to my place for a couple of drinks.