{Author Note}

Hey, guys, To start off I hope all your days are going great! and I hope you guys will enjoy this book, to be honest, I have zero experience when it comes to books or even romance but after reading so many Wattpad stories I thought it would be fun to write my own:)

During my writing, I had gone through some really tough times and writing this book really made me escape from reality and into this fantasy land that I wish I were in. The loving story of Roman Smith and Hazel Johnson is very special to me. Since I'm only 14 It's nice to let my imagination run wild;) Most scenes are made up, some scenes that have happened are based on true events.

Without further a due I hope you all enjoy this lovely romance book that I have written and plsssssss keep in mind that I am not an experienced writer there will be a couple of grammar mistakes in a few of the chapters and if there are don't be afraid to leave a comment and also to let me know your thought's on the chapter/part, and don't forget to vote obviouslyyy:)

Edited Version:

Hello Lovess! how are you all? I'm happy to see some newcomers joining us! As you can see from above that this story does hold quite a special place in my heart. I don't want to bore you all with another long A/N So you all can get along and read! Luv u guys❤️️

*Disclaimer: This book contains, sexual content, vulgar language and inappropriate scenes. I will be WARNING my readers in the beginning of a chapter for anything inappropriate.

Love You Guys ❤️️❤️️