43 | Touch Me There

⁑𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍⁑

WARNING: SEX SCENE

Her hands tangled in my hair, tugging at the strands as my fingers dug deep into her waist, continuing to pull her closer to me.

"We...can't...here..." She says in between kisses, "I don't see anyone here?" My fingers trailed down her body, all the way under her skirt and onto Hazel's already wet panties, she moaned at my touch.

I slid my hand into her panties feeling her pussy, "Touch me there Rome," she whispered, "How bad do you want it, Princess?" I tease her clit. "Bad. So bad..." She whimpers. I slide one finger into her slick opening.

"Oh fuck!" Slowly, I started to move my finger inside her, while she dug her fingernails deep into my back, "Mmm...Just like that...don't...stop" Hazel continued to move her hips in unison with my fingers.

Her soft hands roam down my body, sneaking her hands inside my shirt, I shiver at her touch.

she starts pulling my shirt higher up, "I need to feel you against me," Our lips briefly pull apart as I fling my shirt off my body.

I move my lips to the sensitive part behind her ear, hearing a slight groan from her, "You feel so fucking good Princess," I whispered into her ear, she holds both sides of my face, as she buries her head in the crook of my neck.

My fingers began pumping faster, releasing more of her juices, "Rome, I'm almost there..." She rocks her hips faster against my finger, causing me to pump in and out of her faster and harder.

"Fuck, Rome! I-I want you inside me," She starts unbuckling my belt, "Do you have a condom?" She starts unbuttoning and pulling my zipper down.

"Always." She chuckles. She reaches for my back pocket and takes out the foil packet, "Are you sure?" She tears it open.

"Yes, just hurry." I chuckled softly at how impatient she was. Before she could hit her climax, I removed my fingers from inside her, rolled down my boxers and she slid the condom on.

"Damn, baby..." I run my fingers through my hair. I might just cum from her putting the condom on me. She guides my tip to her opening, moaning in my ear. I can't. I slam myself into her, "Fuck." I groan heavily.

"Rome," Hazel buries her head in my chest. I keep my hands under her thighs, trying to hold her in place. I snap my hips back and forth against her soaked pussy. Bliss blinds my vision, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Oh god," She says breathlessly. "I'm almost there Princess," I mumbled against her hair, "Me-me...too," she said between my thrusts.

I moved my hand to her pussy, circling her clit while my dick hits her G-spot, "Shit! Roman..." I clench my ass cheeks together, feeling my orgasm come through.

"I'm going to cum." I let out a low groan while Hazel let out a loud moan, "Fu-" I quickly covered her mouth.

Her cries mumble against my hand, vibrating my entire body.

Her finally cry is my name. She shudders once she is done and leans her head on my shoulder. "That was fucking amazing baby," I pecked her lips, "You just fucked me in the janitors closet." She giggled.

I pull out of her, a long string of her cum still keeping us attached.

The bell goes, indicating our next lesson, "Are you ready for Math?" I kissed her shoulder, she nodded.

Lowering her down we proceed to get dressed...in the dark. "This is fucking I possible!" Hazel groans as she tries buttoning her shirt.

"Here." I pull out my phone, turn on the flashlight and shine it towards her, "Thank you." She murmured, as she paid close attention to buttoning.