❁𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 (𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭)❁

I would like to start by saying thank you to all for the love and support throughout this journey of my writing. It has been a crazy experience of writing and I have to admit that I enjoyed every last minute of it.

I know the ending must have been upsetting to most of you but, I did want to make a second book and to continue Hazel and Roman's story since their relationship holds a pretty special place to me.

Now, for the second book, I've been planning the second book for about a month now and I have a few ideas of what's going to happen. I don't have a clear date when it's going to be published, but it roughly will be ready by mid-March possibly April since I will be doing the same routines I did for the first one.

I will be writing 20 chapters and after I have edited them and everything I will post the first 5 and move on from there. Most of you will see a tremendous change in Hazel so if you hate her please don't write any nasty things in the comments or ask me to change the character cause I will not be doing that.

I hope you all have an amazing day and thank you so very much to everyone for reading my book, I must say I was very nervous in the beginning because I didn't even think I was going to get any views. But we have grown so much from there and for that I say thank you:)

I love you all❤️❤️

Edited Version: 

What do you all think?!?! Do you like this new version because I know I FUCKING LOVE IT! I don't cringe anymore while reading😂 I hope to any of my Loves and of course, my newcomer Loves that it was enjoyable and you could continue. 

I have some news that the 3rd book will be in the process of being written starting next week since I need a few days of recovery. (I'm not I injured I just want a few days before I ahead to get writing again:)

I hope you all are just as excited as me. A little disclaimer before you all get excited...I didn't plan shit. The whole book, I am winging it😊 I don't like planning since my ideas tend to change a lot along the way. Okay, okay. I'm done. I love u all with all my heart, thank you again for reading my book and hopefully liking it! 

LUV YOU GUYS❤️❤️❤️