27 | Let It Go

⁑𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐋⁑

New day, it's a new day. I'm going to treat it like a new day.

I take a deep breath, preparing myself for this. He has moved on, and so have you, you don't need to talk to him because there isn't anything to discuss.

I shut my locker and make my way to my first class of the day, "Biology! Great! This is great! I found out that you two have it together and sit together!" Ryan chuckled, "This is all going to work out," He let out a tiresome sigh.

"Uh...what are you talking about?" I stepped to the side, making my way up the stairs, "Don't tell me you forgot?!" I shrugged my shoulders, "Are you going to tell me?" I scoffed.

"Roman! You're going to talk to him today, remember?" I raised my left brow, tilting my head to the side, "Uhm...no." I chuckled dryly, "Who told you that?" I said, "You! You told me you were going to hear what he had to say!"

"He has moved on Ryan, and so have I." I straightened my posture, "Who told you that?" I glared at him, "It's the truth. He is happy with Emma and I'm happy alone." He scoffed again, "Do you hear how sad that sounds?" He said.

"Why are you even assuming-"

"Because He took Emma to the fair."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I told you. He took her." He stared at me dumbfounded, "Maybe they just all met up with her?" I shook my head, I don't care what happened Ryan, he seemed to be enjoying-" I paused.

"You know what?" I let out a long sigh, placing my hand on his shoulder and giving him a sympathetic smile, "It doesn't matter anymore." He shook his head continuously, "No you have-"

"Enough." He shut his mouth, "It's over Ryan, give it up." I let go of his shoulder, "I'm going to be late for class and so are you," I took a step back, "Let it go." I turned around and made my way for biology.

Why do you keep lying to yourself?

You haven't given up, you probably won't ever give up. You never give up so easily, you always push yourself to the fullest, making sure you have every last drop until nothing is left.

I thought you cared about him...lo-

"I'll be back, I'm just going to the bathroom." My thoughts get cut off when the teacher smiles at me and walks out of the class.

I look around the room to only see a few students sitting in their seats. I should sit in the back today. I walk over to the back of the class, dropping my back to the floor I take out my laptop and textbook.

I should finish up my homework while I wait.

I reach back into my bag, taking the homework sheet out, I start to finish it, "Yeah man it was wild! You should've seen it." two guys walk to the back of the class talking about something.

"Roman punched that guy so hard he fell to the ground, unconscious!" What?! "And then- Uh...excuse me?" One of them lightly tap me on the shoulder, "This is my seat." I look up at them.

Why can't they just go find another seat?

Because I didn't want to start anything I grabbed all my things and walked back to my original seat, "Fuckface." I muttered and sat down.

This is just great. Now, when Roman comes I'm going to have to sit next-

"Sorry I took so long class." I look ahead of me to the teacher walking inside, "Now that most of you are here, please leave your homework on your desk and then open your textbooks to chapter 17," He finally said.