Chapter 16: Honeymoon

The next morning, there was another shocking news for Isabella. Zander told her that they are going to his island for their honeymoon.

   Isabella blushed at the mention of the word 'honeymoon' She tried to convince Zander that she wasn't okay and it was not necessary. But he didn't listen to her excuses.

At the end, Isabella accepted her defeat. Zander told her all the dresses she would pack for honeymoon. She was stunned at Zander's behaviour. But she was more shocked at his choice. All the dresses were so revealing. She thought Zander would never allow her wearing these so she put the at the furthest corner of her closet. She thought

  "No worries, Bella you can wear them for me."  Zander said. She looked at him shocked. Did she say that aloud.?

  "Yes, you did " again Zander answered her question which she never wanted to ask.
'oh' was all she could say. Her cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

  "You don't have to be embarrassed." Zander's words were giving her shocks after shocks. Had he hit his head somewhere? Isabella thought.

  "No." Again the answer thing. She was now frustrated now. She huffed in annoyance. Stomping her feet, she went out of the room. She wanted some fresh air.

  Next day they left for the island early in the morning. "You have a beautiful plane." Isabella praised Zander's private jet. Zander smiled thinking how he made her comfortable around him.. "it's our Bella."  He whispered in her ear and played with wild free strands of her hair. She looked at him with wide eyes.

    Zander ordered stewardess to being the breakfast. After that, be himself gave medicine to Isabella. He carried in his arms to the bed. Isabella slept.

  Zander did his pending works to give as much time as he could to Isabella on their honeymoon. Time to time , his eyes fell on his wife who was looking enchantress in her sleep too.

Journey was about 7 hours long. His private island was somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, near Ireland.

When he was busy in his business deals in Ireland. He bought it. He had ordered for maids and security guards too for taking care of his property. They had proper life there. But for privacy if the owner, the workers were not allowed in the secluded area.

   "Bella, Bella." He lightly shook her shoulder and called her name. She turned towards other side. "Just few more minutes, please." She said in a baby voice. He chuckled at her pout.

  "No can do Bella. Wake up! We are about to land."  He again ordered her. This time in a serious voice. She quickly stood up and with a sulking face went to freshen up.  Zander wanted to laugh.

  When she came out of the washroom she saw Zander sitting on the bed. You need to eat."  Zander said. "But I am not hungry." Isabella again pouted.

She herself didn't know why she was behaving like a stubborn kid now. Was it because of her pregnancy hormones? Or was it Zander's soft behaviour?.

  "Yes but my baby need food." Zander Said. He took slow steps and came to her. He caressed her flat stomach with his large warm hand. Isabella's face turned red. His eyes hold affection, adoration and love. Was she observing right? Really.

She couldn't help but doubt the emotions, Zander's eyes were showing. Zander held her hand and brought her to the dinning area of the jet. It was already 1 pm. After looking at the healthy food, Isabella's face fell.

  Would he allow her to eat the tasty food she wanted to? She thought. Before she could complain Zander said in a strict voice. "You can't have junk food every time Bella." Isabella was now angry. She si wanted to eat burger.

  "You only care for the child. What about me? Am I nothing to you.?" She asked him. Tears started to come out of her eyes. Stupid hormones! Once again she put the blame on her Condition. Zander pulled her in his lap.

    "Why will I not care for the woman, who owns my heart? Why will I not care for the woman whom I love and want to cherish for eternity. You are the most precious and special person in my life....Bella . Not just because you are the mother of my child....but because that you are my wife."

Zander huskily whispered near her lips. She looked at him astonished. She never thought of getting this type of confessions from Zander King. Zander sealed his words with a kiss.

  MAY YOU GET ALL YOU HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR THIS YEAR...!!

  AND PLEASE 😃 REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.......

DO VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE......FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES TOO......

AND DO TELL ME ......ARE YOU GUYS LIKING THE NEW SIDE OF ZANDER.......

STAY BLESSED✨❤️