chapter 3: Brother's Wedding

She was wearing a skin and golden contrast dress which reached till her feet. Hair in soft waves and light make up ,she was looking so attractive and mesmerising. The happiness and smile on her face was capturing everyone's heart and attention.

She was the bride-maid along with Sienna and Chiara's cousins. They all were wearing the same dresses but with different colours.

She wasn't comfortable because the dress was showing her cleavage but Chiara forced her so she had no choice.

It was a beach wedding

It was a beach wedding. The event went well. After ceremony , they held reception in a nearby restaurant. The couple then left for honeymoon. Sienna and Angelo went to Sienna's parents.

She was all exhausted by now and sitting with her family in the lounge. They were having latte with 'The king's family'. She always had loved king's women for their soft nature. The king's also loved her dearly. "I wish I had a daughter like you" This was nth time Eleanor King said the same sentence and kissed her forehead. She smiled shyly.

The men were busy in business talks. The old women were talking about fashion and family matters. She was listening to them. "Where has Zander gone. He came here for the first time ." She heard his grandfather , Harry King asking.

Her thoughts went to the most handsome man she had ever seen. She had never stared at any man not praised any in her heart but Zander King changed it. Through out the wedding ,she couldn't help but glanced time to time at the most perfect man. She was happy that no one noticed her doing this. She blushed in embarrassment. She never knew King's had a son.

"He went out with Alvaro for some sight seeing." Her grandmother, Sophia Salvatore replied. "That boy needs to live his life a little more." His father , George King said.

She sighed in relief. She didn't want to see him again ever because it did something to her heart, something very unknown and strange. They retired to their rooms after dinner.

Zander returned late at night with Alvaro. Alvaro went to room to take rest. Zander went to terrace because he had to make an important call.

He was moving back to his room still looking at his mobile when he crashed into a soft feminine body.

"Don't you have eyes." He said in an angry tone. He didn't know Salvatore had a daughter. He thought of her as some girl from their friends or family.

"These cheap moves are now out-dated. And these low and immoral things never impress me. Go and find some one else." He hissed. Such harsh words. Voice filled with so much hate.

"I am--s-sorry." A meek and pleasant voice made him stop at his track. She was standing in the dark corner. He wasn't able to see her. He didn't know why but he pulled her harshly to him. "You---" he was about to insult her more . But the blue orbs filled with tears , pink cheeks, small pointed nose shining in the moonlight , scattered hair , red full luscious lips and face void of any make up made him quiet at once. He was spell-bounded.

She came out of her room because she was thirsty and her room's jug was empty. She pushed him away and ran to her room.

No one ever talked to her like this. Being the only daughter of Salvatore , she was always treated with love and care. She was not used of this brutal treatment.

She looked at her naked arms. The way he pulled her left his fingerprints on her there. For the first time in her life she didn't like anyone and that too was Zander King. She was crying because of him.
But her tears had created havoc in Zander king's heart.