chapter 6: I HATE YOU

Zander pulled her out in an isolated corner of the garden where the lights were dim. She didn't dare to look at him. She was afraid of him.

  "Look at me" He demanded. She looked at him. He felt himself drowning in those blue eyes. He cursed under his breath. "What were you doing with him." He asked. "I---i" she didn't know what to say. She was trembling in fear under his gaze. "Speak up" he said impatiently. "He ca-me to in-introduce.."  she stuttered. "You are not allowed to speak to any man without my consent." He ordered her. She looked at him nervously. "Why?" She asked him. "Because I am saying this." He said rudely.

" You are no-one to me. You love som-someone else, go-- and o-rder her."  She tried not to be intimidated by him and to sound confident. He chuckled at her. "You are wrong here Bella." He said. The way he said her name sent chills down her spine.
"I am your future husband. And you will never say 'no' to me. Understood." He stated . His face was so expressionless that she almost cried because of his coldness.

  "I will n-never marry you . I will rather m-arry that --logan....." He didn't let her complete. "I dare you to complete that sentence." He shouted angrily. She didn't know the reason but she didn't want to lose herself in front of this hunk. "I will and ----" he pulled her by forearms and smashed his lips on her. She went numb. It was her first kiss. She felt him punishing her by the kiss. She was crying hysterically. She was trying to free herself. "What was this" he asked more specifically to himself. The kiss left him bewildered. His heart was beating wildly. He didn't know what was happening to him. She started beating her chest with her small fists.

"You---monkey." He smiled knowing that she couldn't curse. " I will never marry you." This enraged him. He left her with a jerk. She fell down in the ground. Some metal pieces pierced through her skin . Blood came out of her arms. This went unnoticed by him because of darkness. "You are a devil and ----i -- I hate you." She shouted crying. Was that guilt she saw in his eyes.? However,he masked his feelings. He fixed his tie. "We will see." He calmly said with challenging time and left without another glance.

She sat there crying for a long time . After what felt like eternity she went to rest room. She cleaned her wounds and made herself presentable. She went to Sienna and requested her to go back.

Next morning they went back to Italy . But she barely came out of her room. It had been a week but her fever wasn't going down.
It was Sunday. A maid came and told her that Adriano Salvatore was calling his in his study.
As soon as she entered ,her eyes fell on Zander King. She stopped on her track. Zander clearly saw fear and hatred in her eyes. He knew most of the people were afraid and frightened of him. They only loved him for his money and looks . In this fake world, most of the men and women didn't like his arrogant attitude but they never showed him this. But his queen was different . He gave her a smile.

"My Bella come here."  Adriano Salvatore called his daughter lovingly. She ignored his presence and went to her father. "Good evening."  She greeted softly. Her father pecked her forehead. Zander observed her keenly she was wearing shorts. Her legs were visible. He turned his gaze . He was affected by a woman's presence first time in his life. What was she doing to him? He sighed. The father and daughter were busy in their own conversation.

"Isabella, you know I am sick I want to see you getting married before I die. I have set your wedding with Zander. Believe me , if you think I am capable of making decision . He is the perfect man for you. He will keep you happy. "   Her father said. She gulped the lump of tears forming in her throat. "I will." Zander King gave his words. "Father you will be ok. Don't say like this."  She said in a crying voice hugging her father. "I will go to New York after I am free from your responsibility. I have set the date , Two weeks from now." Her family left no room for her to object. They didn't ask her for once. She felt helpless. was she a burden.?

       "I am here to take you on a date."  Zander said. " No"  Both looked at her. "I mean it's not needed."  She said. "But I want to."  Zander replied. "Go for your padre(father)" Adriano said. She nodded her head tentatively.
Reaching her room , she dropped herself on the bed and cried until her tears dried.
She wore blue shirt and white jeans with sneakers and put some make-up on to hide her swallon eyes.

  As she approached him, he opened the car's door like a true gentleman. She was tensed throughout the drive. She was fidgeting her fingers. He was looking at her again and again. Smile never left his lips but she didn't look at him.