Chap 12

Mahira and Zarin went to different shops to have a look at things. Mahira felt like someone was stalking them so she decided to check whether that person was Zaid or someone else. She took Zarin and entered Pantaloons store and hide herself and Zarin in between the racks. Her eyes were fixed on the entrance and she saw Zaid walking in. A sign of relief made her face. 

She holds Zarin's hand and made her stood in front of a full-length mirror keeping a dress on her shoulder. Zarin and Mahira both watch through the mirror that Zaid was watching them. Mahira whispered in Zarin's ear. "He loves you a lot." And Zarin just gave her a blank look. 

Though Mahira was scared about the future for her princess still she wanted to be positive about it. A smile was formed on Zaid's face seeing Zarin through the mirror. Her just simple glance was enough for him. 

Zarin too looks him through the mirror and did not get scared this time. Their eyes meet and it was like time has frozen for them. Mahira patted Zarin's shoulder and she looks towards Mahira as she got confused with what happened there just a few seconds ago.

Both Mahira and Zarin left from there without buying anything. But before leaving the store they took baby steps near Zaid who was facing his back to them so that he does not make it obvious that he is stalking them. 

Mahira intentionally said aloud while passing by him. "Princess let's go to the third floor at a restaurant to have some food." and walk out from the store. Zaid too left after few minutes. Mahira holds Zarin's hand and they walked into the elevator and reached the third floor. 

Saad was on the call when he saw them stepping out. A smile was formed on his face seeing how Mahira was walking with Zarin as if she was a small child or her small daughter of 4 or 5 years. Mahira and Saad's eyes meet and Mahira smiled towards him and Saad just nob with a smile as he was still on the call. 

Saad was watching that they entered a famous restaurant. Zaid too came over there in few minutes and handed the shopping bag to his bodyguard in which that family teddy bear was there which he bought. Seeing Saad talking on the call he stood beside him. 

Mahira and Zarin both entered the restaurant it was quite cozy and calm the seats had compartments in one row so nobody could see each other and a few round tables and chairs on the other side

Mahira and Zarin took their seat facing each other on the compartment side. Mahira ordered Paneer Paratha and Chana Bhatura, for both of them. Mahira wanted to use the washroom so she stood up after making sure Zarin would be ok alone and will come back soon. 

When Zarin gave her the permission she left giving her clutch and mobile to Zarin. Zarin was sitting all alone when a group of 3 boys entered and sat at the opposite table to them. Seeing Zarin's eyes a boy who was in his mid 20's stood up and walked towards her and said, "hi beautiful, alone should I give you company." 

When Zarin did not reply he came closer to her still standing and said again, "show your face at least, if your eyes are this beautiful then how would be your face." Zarin quickly lower her gaze and the person standing could not take it so he extended his hand to pull her veil. But his hand was stopped by someone. 

Mahira holds the wrist of that boy and stood in such a way that he cannot see Zarin and said, "what is your problem mister why don't you mind your own business." The boy gave her an evil smile and hold Mahira's wrist in his hand which was down the grip was so firm that Mahira hissed in pain.  (The scene was Mahira's one wrist was in the boy's hand and the boy's one wrist was in Mahira's hand

The boy look towards his friends who was sitting and one more boy came towards them and said, "So miss you better not mess with us as you don't know who we are and tried to keep his hand on Mahira's shoulder so that she moves. But Mahira jerks her shoulder and was firm on her ground as she did not want these guys to see Zarin and was standing like a wall in front of her.

The other boy again tried to keep his hand on Mahira's shoulder but this time he was pulled behind with force and fall on the ground. Both the boys got confused to see the man standing in front of him. Along with four more men behind him. 

It was non-other than Zaid along with Saad and his bodyguards. Zaid eyes travel to their hand and said in his husky yet calm tone, 'hath chod Inka." (leave her hand) 

The boy did not leave her hand and press it with more pressure tears formed in Mahira's eyes because of the pain, but she controlled it. Saad and Zaid tighten their fist seeing Mahira in this condition. 

Zaid again said yelling loudly this time, "Hath chod Inka." (leave her hand) 

The boy replied, "Kyu kya lagti hai teri." (Why, what is your relation with her?) 

Meri bhabhi hai (She is my sister in law) and everyone that is Mahira, Zarin, Saad, and the bodyguards gasped at it. But all of them were quick to mask it up. 

Then the boy bends lightly on his right side to see Zarin and said, "aur woh" (and she) 

Zaid's eyes travel to see Zarin who was scared and had tears in her eyes which Zaid could not bear for a single second. 

He looks straight into the boy's eyes and said, "biwi hai meri." (she is my wife) 

The boy who fell on the ground stood up and adjusts his clothes and said 'tum jante nahi. Ki hum kon hai." (You don't know who we are) 

Zaid just smirk at them and kept his hand on the shoulder of the boy who was holding Mahira's wrist. He started tightening his grip on his shoulder and the boy left Mahira's wrist. As the pain was unbearable on his shoulder. 

Mahira too left his wrist as she knew now its Zaid who would handle the things. Zaid said to Mahira in a respectable and polite tone and eyes filled with concern and respect "aap ki sleeves thodi si piche lizye I want to see the bruises." (pull your sleeves a bit behind I want to see the bruises) and Mahira nobs and pulled her sleeves a little back. 

The skin was white due to this hold as the blood circular had stopped for a while and now it was turning purple along with the visible fingerprints on it.  

Zaid turns his face to listen to the other boy who was speaking, to know who they are? that they are behaving like this in public and he would make sure that they repent for it but not before knowing their background. 

 "kon ho tum" (who are you?) he asked in his husky and calm voice. 

The boy had a smirk on his face thinking Zaid will be scared after knowing the truth and might apologize to them. He proudly said that he was a son of a judge of the high court and the other was the son of a politician who was an MLA now. 

Zaid without uttering a word just slightly move his head towards Hamza and Hamza knew next what he was supposed to do. He removed his phone and made a call to the MLA. 

On the very first right the MLA picked up the call and Hamza handed the phone to Zaid. Zaid put the speaker on to show the boys his power and also to show with whom they have messed up.