Part 38

Mahira was doing her work on a laptop and Zarin was looking at something on her mobile. Asad was in the washroom in another private room he went to change there after dinner. Zaid enters his love's room as the door was open and clears his throat to gain her and Mahira's attention.

Mahira kept her laptop aside and stood up to meet him. Even Zarin kept her mobile aside and look towards Zaid with a smile. That smile brought relaxation to his body and he forgot his tiredness.

He wished both of them his salaam, "Asslam Walikum Mahira and my love" and winked at Zarin making her blush with shyness.

Mahira and Zarin too wished him "Walikum Asslam" in unison and smiled at him. Mahira inquired about Saad and Asad just walked in at that time. Zaid turns to Asad and they did a manly hug.

Asad: How are you both and where is Saad?

Zaid: He is with Yusuf bhai for first aid

Hearing him Mahira, Asad and Zarin all three got tensed and quickly asked in unison, "what happened?"

Zaid holds Asad's hand and told him to seat on the sofa with Mahira and he sat down in front of Asad on his knees holding Asad's hand.

Zaid: Bhaijan please don't worry it is not that serious

Asad: kha meri kasam aur bolo ki tum sach bol rahe ho, ki chota thik hai. (Take my sure and say, that what you are saying is true, he is fine)

Zaid: aap ki kasam bhaijan woh thik hai, agar nahi hota to mai is room mai bhi nahi hota. I would have been with him. (I sure bro he is fine, if he would not have been, then I would have been with him)

Asad: I don't trust you both when you are on a mission, because you know how to lie to me.

Zaid chuckles and then stood up from there and went to sit on the chair near the bed of his love, and then narrated the whole incident that took place over there.

They took a sigh of relief after hearing that it was not that serious and just a nominal injury. Saad walked in with his glory and wished them all with full excitement. They chatted for some time and then Asad told them to go home and rest as they must be tried Saad agreed but not Zaid, so Saad told Mahira to convince him and Saad went near Zarin's bed and whisper in her ears.

Saad: Bhabhi can you stay away from Mahira aapi for one day.

Zarin saw him and asked,

Zarin: Why?

Saad: Because I want to listen to Mahira aapi and Asad bhai's love story. Will you listen with me?

Zarin: sure I will love it too.

Saad: for that, we have to send Mahira aapi and Asad bhai out for the whole day. Asad bhai will go office but Mahira aapi will go only when you convince her to go for her work saying you are fine.

Zarin smiled at him and accepted this

Zarin: I don't mind. When should I tell her to go?

Saad: you don't say, I will create a situation so that she goes taking your permission

Zarin: ok fine done.

And they both shake hands, and meanwhile, Mahira also convinces Zaid to go and come tomorrow morning with breakfast.

On the way, Saad decided to talk to Zaid also, so he said,

Saad: bhai I want to talk to you

Zaid looked at him and just hmmm.

Saad: bhai you got your love and I think it's time for Asad bhaijan. Let's find out their love story