The night that changed everything

Trigger warnings- mature content

Those few words Draco just used made my heart dance in my chest I gave him a simple nod then felt my feet being removed from the ground.

He had lifted me bridal style, my smile widening ear to ear, so was his. He carried me up the other set of stairs not daring to tear his eyes away from me for even a quick moment.

Draco, still holding me close to him whispered "Alohomora." the door swung open letting us enter then he shut it again by pinning me up against it securing me by putting both of his hands behind my back moving them up and down in circles.

My legs wrapped around his strong torso helping me stay in place while my hands tugged at his hair as I kissed him hungrily, he did the same.

I didn't need to be drunk to know that our mouths were moving together like they were crafted just for each other's needs. Draco tongue battling for dominance over mine making it more thrilling.

"do you want to this as much as I do?" Draco's voice echoed through my mouth.

"Shut up and give me all of you before I change my fucking mind." I sounded out of breath trying to reply to him.

He brought me back down to the floor me still stuck to the wall pulling on his tie for his tongue to go deeper to the back of my throat.

"Arms up, now" he ordered me his tone sounding aggressive. Draco in one swift motion lifted my dress over my head and chucked it carelessly onto the floor my strapless bra going with it.

Draco roughly grabbed my face and turned it towards me whilst inspecting my bear body only wearing my underwear.

"You're beautiful like this, did you know that?" I couldn't bring myself to answer it's way to difficult to form words.

He then connected his hands with mine, above my head still. Draco slowly made his way down me leaving marks were he explored too, first starting with my neck.

He left sloppy wet kisses above my collar bone leaving traces of Saliva he would then lick off repeating the submission in between my chest digging his face in between my exposed bust.

When he reached my stomach my tummy contracted in quickly, then released again causing me to gasp in delight.

"Ticklish Y/N." Draco sounded amused, looking back up at me I inhaled sharply
"Mhm." Draco then pursued to delicately make shapes with his fingers around my bellybutton.

His eyes stayed on mine edging his hands closer to my underwear he looked at me for reassurance, I smiled " do whatever you want to me." I encouraged him.

I tilted my head back in return when the blonde left one more gradual kiss on my abdomen.

To my surprise when I lowered my head again to see what he was doing my undergarment had disappeared. Fuck he was good.

He descended his whole body downwards steadily, his nose touching my skin moving lower in a straight line down my figure.

Draco hoisted my legs on his broad shoulders, I didn't have time to adjust the already started having a make-out session with my drenched pussy.

His tongue caressed my folds licking and teasing it using his skill full fingers to play with my clit stimulating me sending me wild already.