Please don't ever leave me

Warnings: a bit of blood and knife play this is just a teaser for the future

Y/N ROWEN POV

"I don't want you to be gentle, I want you to be rough me." I breathlessly ordered into his mouth.

"Don't worry darling I'll fuck you how a slut should be fucked."

We were both now Inside of the tower drenched from the rain about to get wetter. Draco found a table and shoved all the equipment off whilst holding me than slamming me onto it, his paw in the middle of my tits locking me there as he bent down.

"Lets finish off what we started in the library shall we love." His Predatorial voice was back, I noticed him with something sharp in his hands.

A knife

"And what do you plan on doing with that?" I questioned, fiddling my hair

"Tearing apart your clothes of course we can't have you hiding."  He smirked twirling the knife in his fingers.

returning back to the table fully, he banged his forearm at the side of my head, his body postuoned on mine grinding on me.

Draco played at my lips with the knife drawing a slight bit of blood from the cut he had just made. He traced his index finger on my bottom lip were the blood was, "lick it." He demanded.

I took in his whole finger swirling my tongue round it, he slowly reclined his it back, "now do what you did to my finger to my mouth." Our lips were back competing.

Our mouths were vicious playing together not afraid, I did what he commanded and winded my tongue on his. The kiss was sloppy and carefree, He brought the knife back down to the center of my top starting from my breasts.

Draco slit open the fabric in a straight line giving access to a preview of my bouncing tits, he was still doing this while attacking my mouth.

He launched into my neck tackling it with his kisses imprinting hickeys all over, quickly moving onto my bra he also utilising the knife to break it open.

"Don't worry I'll buy you a new one."

"It wasn't an option." I giggled.

Draco took no time groping my breasts playing with my nipples flipping them in between his fingers then licking them.

"Get off the table." He growled, yanking me off.

The moment I was off he griped my arm spinning me to face the desk then forcing my head onto it, letting out a groan.

His dominate hand was holding my face down on the cold surface so that I was powerless, bent over my top half naked. Draco flipped up my skirt up smacking his hand against my ass to notify me he was behind me.

he Planted two fingers in my pussy, they worked hard slipping in and out, pumping in pleasure. He speedily added a third digit, all three of them whirling inside of me only to be ripped out then thrown back in again.

"Think you can handle a few more Rowen?" He sharply said, using his hand to dig my face further in the wood.

The noise that came out of my mouth was different level of pitches at him beginning to fist me.

He had lobbed in his whole hand that was clenched, twisting round my walls forcing them too tense at his ways of working me.

"Oh fuck Draco!" I moaned out.

"Say my name again and tell me no one else can do this to you other than me!"

"No one else can do this to me Draco, only you can." I grunted out in satisfaction.