Black lake-p2 (extra wap)

DRACO MALFOY POV

"Oh no what have I done, have I been a bad girl, are you going to punish me daddy?"

She erupted an animal inside of me creating an extensive wild side just for her, her voice isolated was more than needed for me to go into overdrive. My joggers became significantly tighter around my dick poking through the fabric to be unleashed, all for Y/N.

I bowed down to her ears to purr the one word "yes" trailing my tongue all the way down her pretty neck in between her tits leaving one taster kiss in her cleavage to let her lust for me.

Catching a glimpse of the melted chocolate sitting beside her, I picked up the sweet filled  pot of coco and decided to drizzle it criss cross all along her chest.

Y/N ROWEN POV

Draco began to trickle chocolate all along my exposed skin producing patterns, his body sloping down to match mine. His head was nestling in the centre of my breasts then drawing back up to lick the sugary mess off of me.

His tongue acted like a searing blade on my cool flesh composing me to arch my back at the  inexplicable touch.

"You like that don't you?" He huskily growled onto my skin.

"Yes, I do." I sharply inhaled, to my amazement he abruptly snatched his body back standing up away from me.

Draco had started To strip down entirely starting with his t-shirt tearing it to the ground revealing his muscular arms and six pack meal deal for abs.

"What are you doing Malfoy." I said, still led on the ground.

He was now just in his other pair of grey Calvin Klein boxers that perfectly outlined his twitching dick, that from experience was great to suck on when I was bit peckish.

"care to join me rowen?" He held out his large chilling but magical hands to help me up.

"I don't think I have Choice do I?" Gliding my palms into his.

"Run with me too the pier?" He beamed at me.

I didn't say another word, I dashed for the wooden marina dragging Draco along with although, he eventually over took me.

We were running and laughing hand in hand unhitching our anxiety's and stress leaving them to sway in the trees behind us, giving permission to the wind to sweep them away, to leave one singular feeling secure in our heads.

Happiness.

The one rare exquisite emotion that when you finally have a chance of for filling it slips out of your grasp, but having someone there to partake in that happiness makes it stay just a little longer.

"are you ready?" Draco questioned with a smirk.

"You go in first, I'll sit and watch then come in." I have only swam a few times, it's best to say I was not the most brilliant.

"Promise you'll swim with me in a minute?" He tilted his head to the side raising up both off our arms so that he could lay down a graceful kiss before he went diving in.

"I promise."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

I sat on the ledge of the wood dipping my toes into the Frosty water flinching my foot away of its coldness. I gazed up at the moon watching the reflection of it glisten across the water giving it a washed out white colour to the once deep blue the sun generated.

"Y/N, get your ass in here now." I shifted my undivided attention towards Draco, not doubting my decision to do so.

He submerged out of the water so that his torso was above the fluid. The moons light radiated off of the dewdrops that latched onto Draco's potent arms, that same light influencing his eyes and how they sparkled. His hair was damp  and dishevelled due to the water tangling his individual stands out of place, it was exactly how I recalled what his hair was like when he got out of the shower.