Epilogue

3 months later
In memory of narcissa black and jaxon snape

3 months laterIn memory of narcissa black and jaxon snape

Told from the Narrators pov

Whistles originating from the wind, accompanied Draco and y/n as they walked hand in hand down down the isolated gardens of Malfoy manor. No one knew what had occurred inside of the house apart from them and the died out death eaters.

During the gruelling months attempting to try and return to a 'normal life' after the the torturous beatings they had both endured, y/n gave her all to help Draco through the loss of his father and beloved mother.

Every night before Draco would go to sleep, he would sit on the edge of his bed staring at a photo of his mother and father, telling them all what happened that day.

Yet there was nothing really much to tell, all days were the same dull grieving of tragic loss.

Y/n and Draco had moved into Malfoy manor as it was the closest that he could be to his mother, other than staying up late talking to a grainy photograph of her.

"I'm so proud of you for doing this." Y/n said to Draco, leaning on his shoulder.

They were both standing in front off a flower bed rooted with orchids which, were Narcissa favourite.

In Draco's hand was that same photograph of his mother smiling next to Lucius, "I can't believe she's gone, there both dead." He bent down to tie the photo of his parents to the stems of the flowers.

"No ones ever really gone, your mothers and even your fathers love is still here. That is something nobody can take away." Y/n sat on the soiled ground along side the blonde, helping him tie a ribbon to keep the memory in place.

"It's time to let go so that we can begin the life i promised you." He mumbled, slowly withdrawing his fingers away from the photo.

"Stop thinking about me and think about what you want. Are you ready for this?" She placed a hand on the side of his cheek, brushing over his skin.