Dragons and love

Y/N ROWEN POV

Mumbles from a deep, husky voice gently woke me along with a warm kiss on my lips triggering my senses to start.

"Morning darling." Draco beamed, he was on top of me stroking my hair, arms either side of me.

"Morning Draco." I said in a high pitched tone from just waking up, stretching my arms awake grinning.

"the tri-wizard tournament begins today, are you excited?" He asked, his knuckles caressing my cheek.

"A bit nervous, a bit excited."

"It's nothing you cant handle, I mean you are here with me right now aren't you?" He laughed, I could tell he was trying to empty my anxiety's.

"Yeah cause your worse than a dragon." I sarcastically laughed back, gripping his face to pull him in for a peck on the lips then getting out of bed.

"Briar and Dakota dropped that off for you I'm guessing it's for the tournament, you'll look good in it." I turned back to see him wink, rolling on the bed like a dog.

I spotted the outfit they had given me, it was a black cat suit with a zipper in the middle that was fitted all round allowing me to be flexible in my movements, I was excited to try it on.

Lifting it up onto my body, I made my way to the mirror to see if it would fit and it seemed like it would do perfectly. Although on my way to the mirror walking was a bit more slower than usual.

"Cant wait to see you in that but I might just not have to let you wear it, it's showing off what's only mine." Draco uttered getting off the bed rummaging his hands in his hair.

The way he called me his shot glee throughout my body however I had to keep him on his toes, "Draco Malfoy I am not yours and I'll wear what I like."

"Your flushed face says otherwise, you know you want me all to yourself." He strolled up behind me gliding one hand on my waist down to my stomach making circles and his other holding my chin from behind tilting it upwards. "You can't lie to me Rowen, I'll always know." He whispered leaning down to kiss my shoulder.

"You think to highly off yourself, Draco." I sniggered back.

"No such thing, now go get in the shower and wait for me."

I strutted into the bathroom purposely seductive so that he would be watching me closely, i walked with the knowledge he is going absolutely wild for me.

Turing on the shower, the steam had already clogged my eyesight meaning when I stepped inside I slipped backwards.

"Please be careful y/n." Draco had caught me in his arms lifting me back up to full standing, this time holding my hand so I wouldn't fall again.

The water of the shower toppled down on his body in a desirable way originating a spark in me that wanted him all right now.

I couldn't quite reach the body lotion even on the tips off my toes, everything was always to high for me to grab in his room (apart from his dick I could grab that anytime)

"Aw look need my help again Rowen?" He swooped his hands underneath my arms lifting me so that I could reach it.

"I was just fine getting it on my own!" Crossing my arms showing my attitude to him in a jokey way,

"Don't be rude to your daddy."

"I'll say whatever I want—" I was picked up and slammed onto the tiled, slippery walls, the bottle immediately casating out of my hands.

"The only thing you will be saying screaming even is my name!" I squeezed my legs around his torso whilst being moved up and down the wall.

His dick slid in with ease with the extra wet and hotness of the shower pouring down on us, my panels clamped around his titillating cock banging on my G-spot.