Arc 4: Chapter 70

Elenor walked out of her room. Rosina wore a long sleeve white blouse which had strings that were in a corset pattern before tied into a bow.

Overlaying the blouse was her dark blue checkered styled pinafore with a belt in the same style as the dress wrapped around her waist. Her pink wavy hair was tied into a low ponytail with a black bow attached to it.

"Where's Isabella?" she asked Rosina once she noticed their other friend was missing.

"Still getting dressed." Rosina replied.

The two then headed to Isabella's room and not waiting long, she stepped out of her room all dressed up. As usual, she was dressed up in a more dramatic and eye-catching.

She wore an off shoulder blue dress with silk lace gloves up to her elbows. Her hair was curled and she had a matching set of sapphire necklace and earrings.

Elenor could only let out an airy chuckle while Rosina stared with admiration.

Finally they left the west building that they had been staying in and headed to the main building where the princess was waiting at. They weren't the only ones that were heading there. Her brother too joined them once he saw them walking out of the building.

"Let's go together." Richard smiled.

Before Elenor could answer, Isabella beat her to it, "It is an honour to be able to walk with you sir Richard!!"

Richard paused before sending her a smile, "How long has it been since I've last walked with you Lady Isabella? A few years right?"

Isabella was caught off guard by his smile causing her to freeze up, unable to say a word. He looked at her with a concerned look but Elenor shook her head and dragged Isabella away with her.

"Don't worry brother, she's thinking about something so do forgive her for not responding to you."

"Ah it's alright."

Alec walked beside Elenor closer but she glared at him before mouthing out the words,

"My brother will kill you."

Slightly annoyed by the circumstances, he withdrew and walked behind her instead. They finally reached the main building where the princess was waiting at. They head inside, following a servant who guided them through the enormous building.

When they reached a door, it was opened for them which led them into a large indoor garden that could fit tons of people.

"Whoa..! It's huge!" Rosina exclaimed, looking around.

Isabella, who was brought back out of her trance, helped Rosina close her jaw, not wanting any bugs to fly into her mouth.

They weren't the only ones inside as well. Most if not all the people that were staying in the west building with them were already inside. Fortunately when they arrived, her highness hadn't arrived yet.

"Let's look around." Elenor suggested.

They walked around the garden, admiring each and every kind of flowers planted. As the place was large, without knowing all of them had separated, looking around the areas of the garden they were interested in.

"This place is truly big." Elenor mumbled to herself, looking upwards.

The ceiling was a dome shaped and had a large fan spinning, keeping everyone cool. She stared off into a distance before she was suddenly pulled away. Startled, she threw a punch at the person who had pulled her.

"Milady, I don't think punching someone you love in the face is nice." Alec commented, dodging her fast punch.

Seeing that it was Alec who had pulled her, she was relieved, "Being pulled out of nowhere is a valid reason to punch that person."