17

Nobody's POV

* 3 weeks later*

          Everything have been going smooth these last weeks. Dia's clothing store had been booming and keeping her pretty busy. Most days she would work from 8am-8pm and then go home and deal with Shooter. Shooter's music was getting all kind of views and making money he never thought he would make. Of course, he had Vonn to every interview and everything that mattered with the industry people.
              Ace wasn't working on music he was taking his time with working on Tasha. He's really falling in love with her. With him it's the same thing every day. He would hit the trap and then spend time with Tasha. Tasha was shown mad love from her song Icy girl. She was getting booked to do shows but she hadn't done any yet. She was trying to figure out if she wanted to keep her job as a lawyer or quit and make a rap career.
                Kiesha was hurt about the situation with Vonn but she didn't let it stop her. She had moved on and moved a guy in her apartment. It's like Vonn never existed. Keisha still works at the club.
                     Kay was simply being her treating the fuck out of these niggas and beating bitches ass who fuck with her brother or her. The rap games was starting to take off for Vonn but he didn't receive any cheques yet. Since the whole killing incident Vonn got back together with his babymother and they started living together again. Things wasn't looking good financially.

- should I make this a series? 🤔 or end it with this book. Next book on the way btw!!