4

Ace POV
After reaching home from the grocery store. I received a call saying my aunty Karma was in the hospital. My family and I aren't close at all. Ever since my dad died nobody checked on me. Why are they calling me now. Although they did me dirty I didn't want to be selfish so I decided to go visit my aunt. As soon as I walked in the hospital I seen everyone who I haven't seen in 6 years sitting there looking heart broken. I wanted to feel sorry but they didn't feel sorry when it was my time. Just because I didn't feel like faking a bond with these people I went to the nurse desk. " What room is Karma Laing in". " room 57A sir". Walking the hallway to her room I wasn't sure if I cared too see her or not. It won't kill me right? Yeah I'll go see her. " Hey Nephew. I haven't seen you in so long". Her husband said to me. " yeah what's wrong with aunt". " she has a tumor in her brain. Right now they have her in s coma so it doesn't get worst. She has to do surgery". I didn't say anything else. For about 20 minutes I just chilled there too see if anything happened. When the nurses and doctor came in to check her I decided it was time to leave. Walking out, trying to make it to my car I heard a voice " Jamel you gone act like you don't know us". My face got straight hearing a name that no one calls me any longer. " when I need y'all did y'all know me". I spoke in my cousin face. " you changed". " Life got real for me early. What do you want anyway". I was beginning to get aggravated because I knew it had to be a catch. These people never reached out before and now all of a sudden they care. " my mom needs a surgery we can't afford". I bursted out laughing. " Fuck you telling me that for?" " we still your family Jamel. Your the only one doing good enough to help. Please save my mom". " All I needed was love. All I wanted was family but y'all turned your backs on me. I don't know y'all folks". Without another word I left the hospital. Leaving everyone in tears. How dear they.
The evening replayed in my head over and over. Am I being too cold? I couldn't bring myself too help those people who was heartless to me when I was young. They had 6 years to make it right but they didn't. Now because they need me they wanna call. My thoughts fulled my head as I sat on my balcony and smoked a j. This evening was getting cut short.

Keisha POV
Last night was really a wild night at work. 12k is how much I brought home. I need some new clothes so I decided to hit the mall. It's real sad that I don't have any friends to call and join me but whatever. I can make the best of my time alone. Camy shorts, a black shirt and white air forces is what I took out to wear before getting in the shower. Once I was done cleaning myself off I lotion up and touched up my face real quick before putting on my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and heading out the motel I stayed in. Since I'm still new in Chicago I didn't have a chance to get a place too stay. I guess I'm getting comfortable. I only had a rental car I was using but that was gonna change soon. Right when I was about to pull out my phone rang and it was an unknown caller. " Hey Shordie". " who on my line?" " Damn I thought you told me to hit this line". " oh hey boo". It's the guy I met last night. " wassup witcha". " bouta hit the mall wanna come". He agreed to meet me there. Yayyy I got company. Finally. Right before I got in the parking lot he called back and we met by the entrance of the mall.
" Hey beautiful". " hey I didn't get your name". " It's Vonn.". He said with a deep voice. I can't lie he is sexy as fuck. We went into fashion boutique I was surprised he stayed in there with me. He was actually helpful picking out my outfits. Afterwards we both went for some tennis. He tried to pay for my things but I refused. It felt good to have some company. The whole time we was in the mall we was trying to get to know each other. He was actually a cool guy. " I need fooodddddd". Vonn laughed. " what you tryna eat Ma". " we can go in the food court". I decided to get Chinese. We sat and eat while talking some more. Before we knew it time ran up and we had to make our way out. " wait get a picture of me please". Vonn was the best camera guy. He made sure get the best angles. Once I got to my car I decided to post on my social Media. I posted on Facebook first.

Dark Keish
If I don't give a fuck was a person 🥵🥰💦

Dark Keish  If I don't give a fuck was a person 🥵🥰💦

326likes 27comments 19 shares

Instagram was next.

Keish DaBarbie

4,987likesKeish DaBarbie: Hood Barbie Shxt 🖤😏💦View 456 comments

4,987likes
Keish DaBarbie: Hood Barbie Shxt 🖤😏💦
View 456 comments