30

Asian Doll

Asian Doll

The hot water was pressing against my body. Sobering me up. It felt so good. " Damn ma." Vonn walked into the shower naked smirking at me.

Not paying him any mind I started soapying up my towel and washing myself. I can't lie the alcohol was low key still my system. As I was trying to clean myself I was slipping all over the shower.

Of course Von thought that was funny. " Let me help you". He starred into my eyes while rubbing the towel over my wet body. It felt good as fuck the way he was rubbing me.

Once he was done with me I took his towel and cleaned his body. Instantly a sense of focus and balance came over me while I was looking at this mans body naked. I felt myself getting wet.

Looking up at Von I noticed he was biting his lips. Guess he's feeling the vibe too. Not saying a word I got down on my knees and started playing with his dick.

" Don't tease me ma". I smirked. I licked from the head straight down to his balls making sure to leave a lot of spit. Using my tongue I played with the head of his penis. Once his head was thrown back I knew it was time to go all in.

Without a second thought I took his penis in my mouth like it was my last meal. Bobbing my head and twirling my hands on it. My mouth was like a vacuum at this point. I was so focus on sucking this mans dick I didn't even hear him calling me for me to stop.

I'm not letting up. Speeding up my pace I kept on going into I felt him cum inside of my mouth. Of course I swallowed every drip. I don't like too waste. His face had and amazed look on it. We made eye contact for a second he was breathing hard as hell.

" Let's go in the room ma". Just as he said I did. Tonight I'm going to please the fuck out of daddy. Imma put it on him and make him want to marry me. Having an idea of what was going to happen I sat on the bed naked. Reaching for his dick again I was stopped.

By his hand around my neck. That turned me on even more. I loved to be choke. Imma gangster freaky hoe. He pushed me back onto the bed. Came over me with kisses. Kisses that led from my lips to my belly button.

Once he got there he sucked on it. At this point he could of seen if he didn't start something I was going to. He continued kiss down to my pearl. " it's so pretty". He said as he took his finger and rubbed it against my clit. My toes instantly curled up.

He rubbed his finger over my clit and whole about 5 times before inserting a finger and wiggling it around. My mouth began to open with pleasure. Seeing that he got straight to business and started sucking on my clit. He acted as if it was his last meal. His tongue worked magic and I was enjoy it.

My body tensed up from please and he grabbed me by my waste stopping me from running. Also he stuck his finger inside of my pearl while sucking my clit. Moans filled the room. It's like that was motivation for him because the more I moaned the faster his tongue would go.

" Von stoppppp". I said while my eyes were rolling back. " Let me taste it cum for me baby". Just as he asked he was given. My body felt good as fuck and I was ready to please him some more.

" lay down baby". I told von. " chill". He rubbed on my clit with one finger while rubbing his dick with the hand. My eyes were shut enjoying the feeling when I felt him enter me with no warning.

" Fuckkk". I moaned loudly. It's a good thing nobody is here. A big ass cheesy smirk was on his face. He pumped his self in and out of me in the missionary position. It start low and the picked up. This man was truly blessed. His dick was huge and game was crazy.

Tears started falling from my eyes how good this was feeling. Seeing that von shook his head. Guess he was enjoying it as well because his eyes were rolling back. My chuckle made him catch his self. He pulled out.

" Turn around". Yep head down ass up. My arch was stupid. I felt three knocks on my pearl letting me know he was going in. I braced my self but still let out a loud moan as soon as he entered.

He started drilling my shit. I was moaning loud as fuck but I wasn't gonna be no bitch. Catching myself I placed my hands on my calf's and started throwing my ass back on him.

It's demon time. " baby why you tryna wild out on my dick man". Shit imma make sure you pussy wiped. Not missing a beat I kept on throwing this fat ass back on him making it clap. My breathing out heavy and I knew I was about to cum.

As soon as I felt him start to throb inside of me I let my cum out as well. Nothing's better than coming with your man. " Shit". He said dropping to the bed. I guess he think this over.

His member was still hard. I got on top of him and started smirking. Kissing his lips. He joined and gave me a long passionate kiss. Shit now my wet again. Adjusting myself on him I slid down on his penis. " Fuckk". He moaned. " you tight as hell baby".

He grabbed a hold of one of my breast and massage it. I was on my feet. We don't ride on knees over here. Or use hands. I threw my head back and started riding lowly but picking up the pace.

My ass was jiggling all on his dick. Surely I was doing my thing sliding up and down his shaft. He started to grind under me. I wasn't having it. It's my time to preform. Speeding up my pace and add a little more jiggles with my ass make him get the picture. I felt my self reaching my peek. Holding it in was not an option.

My walls tightened around his penis. " Fuckkkk baby. Fuckkkkkkk". He screamed. I released alll over him. He was right after. My job was done was I was feeling good as hell.

While Von laid there catching his self I went back into the tub cleaning all that off me. My pussy was swore as hell but was feeling good. I made a mental note to take a plan b tomorrow.

After I got done in the tub I saw Von sleep. I made sure wake him to clean his self off and grabbed the big shirt placed it on and I was fast asleep.

- How was my sex scene ?