10

Kay

Kay

- Adding a new character to the story guys. This is Von's sister in the story and In real life. @Imkaylab
Don't forget to show love! Vote and comment Long Live King Von 🕊 From The O.
His legacy shall live on!

Shooter POV
My bitch face lit up once she stepped in the clubbed. This mf was packed asf and decorations was nice asf. Sis and I really over did it. Dia's eyes were wondering all over the club. I didn't know if it was because this her first time in one or because in here nice asf. Let me paint a picture of the club for y'all to mentally get. The wallpaper we had up had my baby girls face on it. The floors said India Royale. The ceiling had moonlights on it. All the chairs and other furnitures were the colors of the Indian flag. The workers had on jerseys that said Royale 21. Everything was planned to the T and was nice as hell for my baby girl. I might just have to buy this whole mfer and keep it just like this fashoo " Shordie is the club how you expected it?" I smiled rubbing Dia chin. " nah boy cause you OD'd but I love it". She kissed my lips. I took her hands and led her to the VIP section. " Foenem y'all clear this bitch out mane". Von and the guys had the whole OBLOCK up in our shit. My bae don't need to be jam up tonight folks can stay in general and the gang can kick it here with us. Just as the club started getting booming a bartender brought over 21 bottles of wines to pop and the gang did make that shit rain. " HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAY DIAA" everyone screamed. The whole club was looking at us. I knew this was the time to make my move. Walking out of the VIP section I saw von leaving too. Ignoring it I made my way to the stage. I basically yucked the mic out that mans hand. " Ayo happy birthday to my baebae imma need you to come here". I waited patiently for her to bring her fine ass. The dj was looking at me but he could of seen I would of murked his ass if he said something. Once Dia was in my face I went in my pocket and handed her a key. " what is this". She asked looking confused as hell. " it's a key fool. I love my life with you and this is the next step. We moving in together. This is the key to your new home. I wanted to do it publicly for all these hoes to know you ain't going no where bae". Tears rolled down her eyes she didn't say anything she just hugged me tight. We made our way back up in our section.
                      Everyone was cheesing and congratulating her and dapping me. " Lets get this party started". Dia finally spoke. On that Cue everyone picked up a bottle and started dancing to the music. Von bitch look like she was about to wild out. Folks nem started walking back up in the section. Kiesha almost broke all her ankles tryna get at von " Yo wtf is this". Kiesha said pointing in Von's face. " a bitch that will murk your ass if you don't take your hand out my brother face folks". Kay spoke. That shit was funny as hell. Hoes really be letting Kay bully them but I ain't need no shit up in here tonight. Dia pulled Keisha on her for a lap dance. Freak hoe by speaker knockerz came on and Kiesha ass clap to every beat in vip. Everyone start throwing bills. This night was lit. Everyone had fun. The whole gang left the club at the same time.

- sorry for taking so long 😩 this chapter isn't my best I was really struggling on it thats why I told so long. Hope you enjoy
Kayla birthday was on thanksgiving btw