37

All loyal readers private message me please.

Asian Doll

" Kiesha wake uppppp". I felt myself getting shake. My head was hurting bad as hell. The last night I need was to wake up early. " Gang I'm deadass sleep". I told her

" girl get up I'm going to the airport". Crystal spoke. Yepp that got me up fast. " already?" " yeah I only came for last night I have work". I sighed.

Grabbing my keys we made our way to the airport. Finally I got to see my friend but it had to end so quick. At least I got to see her right?

" later Kiesha take care of yourself crazy girl". She said as I squeezed her and nodded. I was getting emotional because I wanted her to stay but I'm not gonna show her.

I watched as she boarded her flight and then left. The car ride back home was silent because was feeling for any music. I was so deep in my thoughts it was ridiculous.

Sometimes I placed myself in a bad mood other thinking. That's something I needed to work on. Pulling up at home I was relieved.

Once I got inside I went straight to my bathroom and ran a bath. Added bubbles in it. I undressed and got in. The hot water felt so good on my body.

Just like that I was relaxed. After an hour I got up and rinsed my body off in the shower. Since I heard Vonn calling me.

I was trying so hard to hurry up and get ready before Vonn came but he busted in while I was putting on my underwear. " Damn ma". " get out".

He playful slammed my door.  I finished up getting dress and made my way down stairs. Vonn was in the kitchen eating cereal. " make me some gang". Just as asked he did.

" let's watch a movie when he get done". He asked me. I nodded in agreement with my mouth full of cereal. Vonn went and got the movie room setup while I ate and cleaned the kitchen back.

This house was so peaceful for me.

Getting closer to the theater I heard a movie playing

Getting closer to the theater I heard a movie playing. I know for sure this boy didn't start this movie with me. " Gang ain't no way you serious".

" baby you was taking to long". I gave him my middle finger while mugging him. " chill baby I love you". He said while throwing pop corn on me. I was shocked that he said that too me.

Not paying it any mind I turned my attention back to the movie. Charm city king was on. " ma you don't love me". Vonn turned his attention back to me.

" you know I do". I lend over kissing him on his lips. The rest of the movie was silent. " you want to watch a next one". I asked. " no I have a flight to catch".

Hearing those words pissed me off. Why didn't he say anything earlier? Why am I just finding out? Not wanting to deal with it. I got up and left. Making my way up stairs I heard the doorbell ringing. It was strange because we never had any visitors before.

Before opening the door I looked through the people hole and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was that same hoe who claimed to be his baby momma. How the fuck does she know where we live.

I was anger. We just got back good and all this shit again. " what the fuck do you want?" I semi yelled. " to speak with my bd". She smacked. " girl you got two second to get on before I drag yo ass again". I warned.

" babyyy". She yelled at Vonn seeing him make his way upstairs. This stupid girl tried to push pass me. I guess she didn't get it. Right on cue I grab her by her hair and flinged her outside making sure sending some blows her way before I close the door.

At this point I'm done. I ain't dealing with nobody shit. Yes I do love von and is attracted to him but it looks like this situation is fatal.

I ran upstairs and looked myself inside my room. I heard Vonn banging on my door but I ignore him. Feeling myself getting depressed I took some sleeping pills. After he gets on his flight I'll pack my bags and leave. I tried with Vonn but now it's really over.

- what y'all think gonna happen next? Tell me
- y'all ain't gone believe this one. Maybe y'all gone even get mad at me 😂 but it has to happen.