Chapter 36

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Tery hony se hi mera hona hai!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

Tomorrow was Mahir and Zarlin Mehndi and today was last dholki.

Whole Khan villa was decorated with golden lights like a bride.

There was sudden rush in whole house.

Songs were playing in slow voice.

Girls were rehearsing for dance in Tabeer's  while ladies were chatting with nani jan in garden.

Rafey and Almir were at company for some meeting.

Zarlin had went to parlour with Ayla cause she knew most about makeup.

Mahir went to hospital for some bussiness.

It was Ali's off today but he was still working on his laptop since morning.

Wali and Samahir were wandering around like most useless people as usual.

"Where is Ali?"
Wali asked jumping beside Samahir on sofa.

"Must be somewhere whole dressed in black like mosquito."
She muttured.

" Sometimes I think that how can he be my brother? Look I am so handsome and hawt and there he is. A total work freak."
Wali siad dramatically puking.

"Stop or else your whole intestine so fall out."
Samahir said  punching at his back.

"I didn't know that you will hit me this bad for speaking ill about your husband."
Wali smirked sitting straight.

"Miser husband! Yesterday I asked him to bring an ice cream and he was like, I am sleeping. You go too sleep! Means how rude yar!"
She whined.

Just then someone held their necks and made their heads collide together.

"Ouch!!!"
They both whined turning about.

As soon as their eyes landed on Ali who was standing his arms folded on his chest while glaring at them, they both stood up.

" You backbiters!!!"
Ali punched Wali while slapping Samahir's head lightly.

"I have some work!"
Wali said turning around.

"I have to attend a call!"
Mahi blabbered.

"One minute! As long as I remember, neither someone calls you nor messages you."
Wali raised brow bursting her air castle.

Samahir threw deggars at him.

"Ahh it's Bill gates!"
She said the first thing came into her mind but realized her stupidity later.

"BILLGATES????"
Wali said with eyes ready to pop out anytime soon.

" Why is he calling you?"
Ali raised brow.

"Oh yeah his doors aren't opening. So he called me to Ask for antivirus."
She said as if it was not a big deal.

Ali and Wali exchanged looks.

"Aby jhoot to tameez se bol kam se kam! Billgates doesn't make gates but Windows."

(Atleast lie solemnly!)

Wali slapped her head making her jaw dropped to ground.

Ali stood their watching his live telecast.

" Is it So? When did this happen?? How could he betray me????? Billgatessssssss!!!!!"
Samahair said dramatically and ran out of lounge trying to look for Bill gates.