Chapter 57

Happy reading beautifuls♥️

"You are the love I read novels about!"

Author's p.o.v

It's been 2 days since they got back home.

Everyone got back to life and their daily routine already.

It was a shiny  sunday when all the younger ones were sitting in lounge while elders were having tea time in garden.

Soon they heard some unfamiliar voices from garden and looked at each other and started making their way towards garden.

Their jaws dropped when they saw none other than uncle Salam with his family.  This time they saw some unfamiliar faces too and went towards them.

"Hello beta! How are you all?"
Uncle salam said dramatically as soon he saw them.

"Fine!"
Mahir said while rest of them nodded.

"Yh apna pora khandan utha k ku ly ay hain?"
Assum whispered in  Wali' s ear.

"Kya pta Ali ka rishta mangny ay hon phr se!"
Wali replied and both of them burst into laughter but little did they know that whole crowd had heard their idiotic comments.

They got back to reality when Samahir pinched them hard from behind.

"Actually this is my Sister. She came from AmeRiCA yesterday and this is her son and daughter."
Salaam uncle said introducing a lady in mid 50s and a girl and boy in mid 20s.

"So what brought you here?"
Almir asked and earned a glare from his mother for being this impatient.

"Ah actually  they were insisting to see zoo so I brought them here."
Salaam uncle said laughing like a lunatic and all of them looked at him with dropped jaws.

"Why you bothered to come over? You already have lots of janwar (animals) at your home."
Ali said looking at Salaam uncle's daughter who was pinching grass.

All of them tried to stop their laughs but failed.

"I was joking!"
Salam uncle said rolling eyes.

"I was joking too!"
Ali replied while mocking Salam uncle's laugh.

"Anyways.. let me introduce you to our children."
Tooba maa stopped them in between.

After 15 minutes of introduction the lady smiled as if she got everything.

"So this is your brother and this is yours and this is yours!"
She said pointing at fajar and rafey, Mahir and Zarlin, Ali and Nahi respectively.

"Astagfirullah!"
Tooba maa whispered dumdfoundedly while girls were too stunned to speak.

"Begum hai meri!"

(She is my wife!)

Ali, Rafey along with Mahir shouted on their lungs pulling their wives towards their side.