chapter 56

Happy reading beautifuls....

"Tu jo mila, to hogya sab hasil!♥️"

Author's p.o.v

They were in mid way when it started raining heavily.

"I guess we should stop here. Its dangerous to drive in such condition."
Ali said to Almir who was on call with him.

"We can't stop here!"
Almir said.

"There is a motel at 5 minutes distance from here. Let's go there."
Mahir said and started driving while Ali's car followed him.

___________

Arsum messaged wali and ayla that they will be staying there for a night.

Hoorain and Tabeer took same room while Almhr and Arsum managed themselves on sofas in lounge after couples went to their rooms.

Samahir was standing infront of window where rain was pouring like there will be no tomorrow.

Suddenly she felt a soft grip around her stomach and turned around only for her face to collide with Ali's chin.

She smiled and again put her focus on window while putting her arms on Ali's.

Ali inhaled the scent of her hair and closed his eyes.

"Ali!"

"Jaan!"

(Life!)

Ali mumbled while she forgot what to say.

"I am listening!"
He said again after waiting for her for awhile.

"I want to eat pakoray that too with hari chatni!"
She said excitedly.

Ali opened his eyes and looked at her as if she has gone mad.

"You know that due to bad weather staff had gone home and there is only one man at reception. Who will make pakoray for you?"
He asked raising brow.

She humphed and jumped on bed freeing herself from his grip while pouting.

"Nalaiq!"

(Idiot!)

Ali mumbled while taking off his jacket.

"Nalaiq hogi tumhari aulaad!"
She shouted without thinking.

"Yeah cause of you!"
He smirked and went inside washroom while she was confused whether she should smile or be angry.

_________

When Ali came back from washroom Samahir was laying on bed while looking at ceiling.

He put his watch aside and laid down beside her.

He pulled her closer and she put her head on his chest.

"You remember Ali that once my doll got broken while playing and I started crying?"
Samahir asked.

"And when tooba mama aaked what happened and you replied that my heer got broken."
He smiled.

"And you started crying too and when mom asked what happened to you and you replied that my heer is crying."
She smiled back.

They could see two small children crying while consoling each other and were smiling crazily.

" And at the end we both were crying!"
Ali said and they burst into laughter.