Chapter 9

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Ma or mera dil♥️, Afsoos!
Dono hi mar gy tum par!😍"

Author's p.o.v

Mahi's deep slumber was broken down when someone jerked her arm vigorously.

"Mahi Mahi!!!"
She opened her eyes and found Fajar calling upon her.

"Yes!"

"Go and sleep in your room. You are freezing."

It hit her now and she remembered that last night when she went to her room she heard laughter of Rafey and Fajar and thought to not disturb them and slept on couch in lounge.

Samahir nodded and went to her room with eyes half opened.

Fajar azan was calling out but she was too tired and was dieing with sleep do she jumped on her bed and hide inside blanket.

_________

No one came to know what happened last night except those involved.

It was 8 in morning when all the girls and elders were having lunch prepared by new bride.

Boys were out for jogging except Almir and Rafey.

All of them were enjoying, talking and cheering and teasing the couple while Mahi was eating her sandwich quietly with a straight face.

This was rare.

"Ahhh!!"

Everyone's attention diverted towards whincing sound and heads raised up towards Wali who was rubbing his arm.

"Hy!"
He said with a fake smile.

Later Arsum and Mahir also entered in with painful looks on their faces.

Mahi gave them a boring look as if she does not care.

"What happened to you all?"
Samahir's dad asked while their mom's ran towards them.

"Actually..."
Mahi's started but stopped in mid hearing upon someone's voice.

" Yes what happened??"
Ali came in in his track suit while taking his gloves off which were just covering his half fingers.

Ali raised brow at 3 of them and looked each other with a horrified look.

And within a moment Samahir realized what had happened to them and who made that happened.

" We got slipped!"
3 of them shouted simultaneously.

" You all??"
Haider chachu asked.

"Yes!"
They said whincing .

A smile made it's way to Samahir's lips.

She wanted to burst into laughter at Ali's revenge but she controlled herself.

Her this attempt could not be remained hidden from Ali's sharp gaze and his jaw clenched more remembering the last night event and her behaviour.

"Alright let's apply ointment on your wounds."
Hoorain went towards Wali , Tabeer towards Arsum while Mahir's pain lessen looking at Zarlin's tensed face.

Their sisters took them with them while Samahir went back to her room.

She was in no mood of confronting anyone of them.

Day passed by a blur and it was 5 in evening when Samahir was enjoying the weather sitting on bench in garden .

Cold breeze was flowing. Her duppata was resting on her shoulder after slipping down from her head.