chapter 55

Happy reading beautifuls....

"I missed you!!!🌷"

Author's p.o.v

It was 2 in morning when Hoorain came out of her room.

She was heading towards kitchen to fill her empty water bottle when she saw a frame half hanging from sofa in lounge.

"Who it could be?"
She murmured and advanced towards sofa.

"Arsum?"
A whisper left her mouth as soon as she reached near him.

"This man can never be mature!"
She shoke her head remembering that she saw him playing on phone last on sofa. He must have fallen asleep here.

She went to her room and came back with a blanket.

It was 6 degrees with freezing cold.

As she was putting blanket on him her hand collided with his hand accidentally and she froze.

He was burning in that cold.

"O Allah! He never listens! What's the rush in swimming when he knew he had fly?"

She scolded him mentally whiel murmuring and after hiding him in blanket she went to the kitchen and came back with a towel and bowl of cold water.

Time kept on passing swiftly with her putting wet towel on his face and forehead.

She checked his temperature and sighed when it had lower down.

She wiped his hand one last time and was about to put the towel back in water when he held her hand in sleep and pulled it closer making her head to collide with his shoulder.

She whined silently and kept on looking at him trying to figure put the situation.

It was hella dark in lounge.

As she kept on looking at him, she felt that her heart had started to beat in anew way.

He was sleeping soundly while holding her hand as his pillow while she could see the whole new world in that dark.

When she realised that it was going too far, she pulled her hand quickly and ran towards kitchen taking towel and bowl.

Arsum starred in sleep but didn't wake up.

___________

It was 9 in morning when Ali and Wali were sitting together on the shore.

"So tell me why did you call me?"
Wali asked shoving a grape in his mouth.

"Its her birthday tomorrow! So I want you to give me an idea on how should I surprise her."
Ali said looking around.

"Ohh! Confess your love then!"
Wali said without a second thought.

"Love?"
Ali was taken aback.

"Yeah? Don't you love her?"
Wali asked.

"Umm! Ahh! Actually.."
Ali was looking everywhere but at Wali.

Wali put his plate of grapes aside and wiped his hand with Ali's shirt earning a tight slap.

"Stop being gross! Samahir will kill me. This is her favourite shirt."
Ali glared at Wali while pointing at his white shirt.

Wali was about to start hooting but stopped examining Ali's expressions.

" Ok so tell me what happened when she looks at you?"
Ali turned his head towards Samahir and Hoorain who were playing with ball.