8. Hired

Advik's POV

At last after a hectic day we reached our safe place which was our home. We saw Mom approaching us and then abruptly she changed her direction and went towards Pari.

Vihaan again snickered because of my expressions and whispered. "I think now I understand your problem. You are jealous of Pari because Mom seems to adore her more as compared to you big bro."

"Shut up you Idiot." I whispered and turned towards Pari.

"Pari thanks for cooperating with us today and I must say I was amazed with your performance. The way you answered my questions was brilliant on your part. I want to give you an offer. If you like then you can work in the accounts department of my company. We'll be really glad to have an employee like you." I said surprising everyone and myself. I was thankful that no one inquired anything regarding this drastic change.

"If you are thinking about Ms Kapoor then let me tell you that I have interchanged her designation. After what happened today she definitely won't work in the accounts department. Take your time and let me know." I continued further.

"Thank you so much for offering this post but I am not sure if I am capable of this Mr Advik." Pari said making me frown.

"Sweetie I am not forcing you but I think that it's about time that you start searching for your true self. Instead of capturing yourself in these four walls, go and live your life. Do what you love." My mom said which forced Pari to think over her decision again.

After a while Pari nodded and said "I am ready Mr Advik. I'll work for you as I have nothing to lose."

"Great! Ms Pari but from now on you'll adress me as Sir in the office premises but when we are in our home then you'll adress me as Advik. Okay?" I questioned her to which she took a second and replied yes making me smile.

"Wow that's amazing sweety. I have to prepare you thoroughly for your new journey. We have so much to do, I have to also buy new clothes for you. Let's go hurry up. Vihaan please drop us to the nearest mall." My Mom said making us all laugh. She is literally more excited than Pari.

"Okay Mom let's go. Mission shopping is on." Vihaan said excitingly.

-------------------------------------------------

Next Day (Advik's POV)

It was a glorious day and I was as usual in my office occupied in my work but today was something different. Apart from my regular work I was also observing Pari. Earlier I appointed her and asked my secretary to give her a cabin near my room so that I can observe her keenly. She was now a  part of the accounts department of my company. It's quite astonishing that she is extremely excellent at what she is doing. Her sincerity towards work is commendable.

I was still occupied in my work when my secretary and Pari both came inside my room.

"Good Morning Sir, I have brought your today's schedule and your coffee." My secretary said and went out.

I kept on looking at my schedule which as usual was chaotic. Simantenouly I raised the cup of coffee and took a sip.

"God!" I muttered at the disgusting taste of the coffee. There was so much sugar added into it making me scowl.

"If you permit I can make coffee for you." Came a soft and gentle whisper which I hardly managed to hear. I shifted my gaze towards Pari and saw her standing there while clutching a file firmly.

"Why did you came here in the first place?" I asked curiously.

"I--I, wanted to-- show you these files." Pari whispered.